Sponsored

MrXXX0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Evan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Umm... did I see that right or does the 22 Mach 1 horsepower rating say 470hp instead of the 21 480hp?

stangcrazy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Perry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Challenger SRT 392 - I know its not a mustang
I did see that. I'm hoping that's a typo!
Well if its a typo, its in multiple places. Such as page 23 with the Rear Axle ratios, shows 470 HP

WTF this cant be true

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Grabber Blue Metallic? I'm really tierd of Ford having to make everything Metallic. They ruin so many nice colors that way.

Not everything needs, nor does everyone want, sparkly flake in everything.

Bruce Jr

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bruce
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
I guess I'll see how I'm going to build my 2022 Mach 1 Premium with this new info: TREMEC, Elite & Handling Package, rear seat delete; then color???

Redbaron289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Convertible, 2019 Mustang GT
Yep, get used to the idea of "late availability". It's hard to get parts due to logistical issues, then there are the chip issues, and resulting plant closures, and it trickles down to suppliers as well as the big OEM's. I know it's a first-world problem, but I'm three months in now waiting on a part to fix my son's Focus, been sitting at the dealer that long. It's very frustrating, even though I understand the issues. We are paying taxes and insurance on a car we can't use, and having to constantly be trading around vehicles. I'm reading there is no end in sight to these issues, so get used to "late availability" through 2022, at least.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
"Mischievous Purple" OMF this must be cooked up by some gender neutral women committee after the department of politically correct paint names dismissed Oil Slick Blue because it has the word oil in it.

Sponsored

theslerg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2011 California Special GT
Any info when "build and price" will be live on Ford's website?

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
"Mischievous Purple" OMF this must be cooked up by some gender neutral women committee after the department of politically correct paint names dismissed Oil Slick Blue because it has the word oil in it.
And that said mischievous purple is a weird fucking name.

Reactions: JF

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
@Jay at Granger any idea when order banks will open, and if an order was placed, any idea for delivery dates?

And any word on pricing changes.....

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
@Jay at Granger any idea when order banks will open, and if an order was placed, any idea for delivery dates?

And any word on pricing changes.....

My guess is he knows as much as you, it's ridiculous how little Ford informs dealers. My wife is a materials manager for Ford, and is thinking about ordering a Maverick. One of her co-workers had the same idea, called a dealer and said they had no idea when they would be able to process orders.

I was going to order a '22 Mustang this morning, I had to inform my dealer he was unable to process orders at this time, even though today was the kickoff, he admitted the public always knows more than they do.

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
Hey guys let’s not blame Ford the indie company as you will have apologists all over this place blaming COVID and unexpected scenarios to stop even the most basic criticisms of this multi billion dollar decades old company.
Sponsored