traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
I'm s
There really is no mystery other than the name change. This was always listed as a late arrival. Glad to have any pics even if they are not perfect. This is going to be one of those “see it in person” colors. No pic is going to do it justice.
I'm still calling it Oil Slick

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
no reason given, they all just said the Mach 1 is hard to get and a few told me they had some on order arriving all for 10K markup

I emailed Chapman and they said they would look into it but believed they had already ordered as many as they can

I found this one locally, but when I asked the price they said $73K

New 2021 Ford Mustang For Sale at Jannell Ford of Hanover | VIN: 1FA6P8R05M5553555

the only ones with smaller markups are the autos

EDIT:

Contacted another dealer today, they have a yellow on order but $15K markup

Granger got back and said they would order but that is far from me and figure I'd have to ship it.
Still way cheaper to ship it from Grainger, than pay ADM. Do like me and fly in and drive home. Make a fun road trip out of it. Or pay $1500 to ship it and still save thousands over MSRP, much less ADM over MSRP.

klink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Camaro SS, 2016 Dodge Challenger SRT
Someone who works at Flat Rock was lucky enough to be able to take the Atlas Blue '22 California Special home. The photos aren't the greatest, but......

22MY Cali Special 6.jpg
22MY Cali Special 7.jpg
22MY Cali Special 8.jpg
Gorgeous color on the CS. I really like it.

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
There are 200 MACH 1's listed for sale on cars.com some with huge markups, some at or slightly below MSRP, and everything in between.

Last edited:

Hanavarian

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mustang
Vehicle(s)
Ticino 7D
There 200 MACH1's listed for sale on cars.com some with huge markups, some at or slightly below MSRP, and everything in between.
Wow. I guess the mass market discretionary spending has dropped off a cliff and the sellers have seriously misread the market haha. They are all 1+ old MY now need 10% discount to move them.

GForensic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Future Mach 1/GT500 Owner
Gorgeous color on the CS. I really like it.
Looks darker than Velocity Blue which was one of my choices...."WAS" one of them....sigh. Has anyone seen this color in person yet? Looking to order a 22 GT/CS......Thanks!

Blueflame1958

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT/CS Convertible, Atlas Blue
Atlas Blue is an option color for the Ford Explorer. Maybe you can locate an Explorer in your area to at least see the color on a vehicle versus looking at a small color patch on a marketing brochure.

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2017 grabber blue GT PP1 convertible
Looks darker than Velocity Blue which was one of my choices...."WAS" one of them....sigh. Has anyone seen this color in person yet? Looking to order a 22 GT/CS......Thanks!
Atlas Blue is an option color for the Ford Explorer. Maybe you can locate an Explorer in your area to at least see the color on a vehicle versus looking at a small color patch on a marketing brochure.
I have a 21 explorer ST in atlas blue. I posted pics of it in another thread, search under my screen name for posts in the last 3 months or so.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Twin Turbo

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Page 2

LATEST ORDER GUIDE REVISIONS ● Added: Driving school “Track Attack Program” to Mach 1 standard equipment page. ● Added: “Mach 1” to Mach 1 Handling Package (60K) wheel description. ● Updated: FordPass™ trademark symbol

Jgalvan79

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffrey
Vehicle(s)
Ordered: 22 mustang conv't, 2.3 premium E green
I didn't see an upgrade for the B&O sound system. Did it go away, ir am I not looking hard enough?

adunaway

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang Fastback, 2019 GT350R, 2020 GT350R HE
Vehicle Showcase
I have the Atlas Blue on my 2020 ST. Great color.

9 - JLT Performance