Dr_Banana_Hammock

Reaction score
First Name
N
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ecoboost Velocity Blue
I finally made an account, just to post & add this to the mystery of Mischievous Purple.

@TheSaidDeep on Twitter, A verified account with description "Director, Ford North America Communications" posted these pics. Looks to be from the same day they took the Brit Blue photos of the GT500

I'm having trouble believing him though... and would rather believe the Red is reflecting hard on the black... otherwise I'm pretty disappointed in the final color. The leaks suggested more of a pop. Unless the overcast weather is hiding it, it's just too dark.

FEE-ddDWQAwd9MW.jpg

FEE-ddFWQAM4IvU.jpg

Screenshot_20211113-164050_Twitter.jpg
Advertisement

Last edited:

RRAD

Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 5.0 Coupe
Wow, I like that color! I have a Twister Orange on the way otherwise I'd be tempted by that color.

Bikeman315

Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
I finally made an account, just to post & add this to the mystery of Mischievous Purple.

@TheSaidDeep on Twitter, A verified account with description "Director, Ford North America Communications" posted these pics. Looks to be from the same day they took the Brit Blue photos of the GT500

I'm having trouble believing him though... and would rather believe the Red is reflecting hard on the black... otherwise I'm pretty disappointed in the final color. The leaks suggested more of a pop. Unless the overcast weather is hiding it, it's just too dark.

FEE-ddDWQAwd9MW.jpg

FEE-ddFWQAM4IvU.jpg

There really is no mystery other than the name change. This was always listed as a late arrival. Glad to have any pics even if they are not perfect. This is going to be one of those “see it in person” colors. No pic is going to do it justice.

OutWest

Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler

FEE-ddDWQAwd9MW.jpg

FEE-ddFWQAM4IvU.jpg

Maybe I am color blind; almost Black?

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Stuff With Wheels
Looks to be an almost black color, much like Antimatter Blue was....

spedy7

Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
1966 Mustang, 2020 EB HPP MT
Asked the guy who handles orders at work what Eruption Green availability is - shows a date of Feb 7th, so not too terrible unless you want your car ASAP. I'd imagine Oil Slick Purple is probably not far off either.

Advertisement

213 - Auto Mafia Racing
Advertisement