Sponsored

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge Charger scat pack
I got wiper off but no luck getting off plastic cowl cover. Are there clips up by the windshield?
Sponsored

BrokenVet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
I got wiper off but no luck getting off plastic cowl cover. Are there clips up by the windshield?
The cowl has a small rubber lip that tucks up under the windshield and makes it feel like it's glued, but if you pull gently, that lip will come loose and that should free up the cowl.

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
Thank!! Iā€™ll give it another try tomorrow.I thought it would just lift out.it must be under windshield good

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I just finish my install runs good.drive stock like until u floor itšŸ˜œ.only thing is the paddle shifter indicator light stay one all the time,but sport mode u can manual shifter it.In normal made u canā€™t. I havenā€™t driven car in a whyā€™ll so I canā€™t remember it that was the way it was before install&whipple tune.

cidthekid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cesar
Vehicle(s)
2017 Procharged Mustang
I just finish my install runs good.drive stock like until u floor itšŸ˜œ.only thing is the paddle shifter indicator light stay one all the time,but sport mode u can manual shifter it.In normal made u canā€™t. I havenā€™t driven car in a whyā€™ll so I canā€™t remember it that was the way it was before install&whipple tune.
going to start my install in a few weeks. I noticed on the pull sheet there was a ā€œdual core assembly parts bagā€ listed and it was supposed to be in the s/c box. Only the supercharger came in that box. Did yours come with it or am I missing this bag?

Sponsored

BrokenVet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
It shouldn't be doing that. I had the same issue with the paddle shifter display always showing. Whipple is aware of it and you should be able to email their support and get an updated tune file.

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
It shouldn't be doing that. I had the same issue with the paddle shifter display always showing. Whipple is aware of it and you should be able to email their support and get an updated tune file.
So your did it too.whipple fix it for u?

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
I did get my tune from them back in mid Feb

JTNWEvo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
going to start my install in a few weeks. I noticed on the pull sheet there was a ā€œdual core assembly parts bagā€ listed and it was supposed to be in the s/c box. Only the supercharger came in that box. Did yours come with it or am I missing this bag?
I had the same question when installing mine and reached out to Whipple. Here is their response:

"That parts bag is used in the assembly of the supercharger and there for is not sent in the kit"

So, no, you are not missing that bag.

Sponsored

Vertex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Devan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP
Iā€™m starting to install my whipple on my 2021 Mach 1 next week.Got it about a month ago.Glad to hear about the near stock Drivability.I was going back and forth between stage 1&2 was not sure about the 132mm thottlebody and its Drivability
Hopefully you don't have to modify to many things with your kit. I saw and I don't know when exactly, but, they now have an actual mach 1 kit on there for us instead of using the GT kit.

cidthekid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Cesar
Vehicle(s)
2017 Procharged Mustang
I had the same question when installing mine and reached out to Whipple. Here is their response:

"That parts bag is used in the assembly of the supercharger and there for is not sent in the kit"

So, no, you are not missing that bag.
I figured but wasnā€™t certain. The damn thing looks complete to me!

thanks for answering.

JTNWEvo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Do you know who you worked with at Whipple? I emailed support, today, and got this response:

"Im not aware of any problems with paddle shifter display
all the drive modes are supposed to work the same as before .
I dont know what would cause this problem .
I looked everything up and you were given the current stage 2 calibration we have no further updates at this time"

I got my calibration from them back in September 22. Has anyone else received an update from Whipple on this?

BrokenVet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Do you know who you worked with at Whipple? I emailed support, today, and got this response:

"Im not aware of any problems with paddle shifter display
all the drive modes are supposed to work the same as before .
I dont know what would cause this problem .
I looked everything up and you were given the current stage 2 calibration we have no further updates at this time"

I got my calibration from them back in September 22. Has anyone else received an update from Whipple on this?
I don't know who at Whipple worked with me. They don't put their names on the email replies. Below is the reply they sent. This was back in July 2022.

I didn't get an updated tune until this January, and I only received it then because I have a mpvi2, and they sent me a .hpt file. They said that it would be a bit longer to get it for the Tomahawk. I'll also put that reply below.

"The my mode will need to be reconfigured after the vehicle is flashed. As for the paddle shifter symbols, that is normal with our latest software update, but was not intentional. It should not affect operation, but our next update will put that back to stock so you only see it when in select shift mode. We are currently working on the update, so I can leave this ticket open and notify you when it is ready for release.
Thank you,
Whipple Support"

"I Just checked, and it has not been released yet. I have this ticket open and will notify you as soon as the update is available for your car. If you or someone you know has access to a HP Tuners RTD or MPVI, we can also update it that way before the Tomahawk file is available. If so, I can provide further instructions on how that works.

Thank you,

Whipple Support"

JTNWEvo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I don't know who at Whipple worked with me. They don't put their names on the email replies. Below is the reply they sent. This was back in July 2022.

I didn't get an updated tune until this January, and I only received it then because I have a mpvi2, and they sent me a .hpt file. They said that it would be a bit longer to get it for the Tomahawk. I'll also put that reply below.

"The my mode will need to be reconfigured after the vehicle is flashed. As for the paddle shifter symbols, that is normal with our latest software update, but was not intentional. It should not affect operation, but our next update will put that back to stock so you only see it when in select shift mode. We are currently working on the update, so I can leave this ticket open and notify you when it is ready for release.
Thank you,
Whipple Support"

"I Just checked, and it has not been released yet. I have this ticket open and will notify you as soon as the update is available for your car. If you or someone you know has access to a HP Tuners RTD or MPVI, we can also update it that way before the Tomahawk file is available. If so, I can provide further instructions on how that works.

Thank you,

Whipple Support"

Thanks, do you happen to have a Whipple ticket #? I will update my ticket with that if you have it. Maybe that will help them.
Sponsored