2022 Official Mach 1 Order Tracking Thread

2BigPups

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2013 F-150
I don't understand. You have a 2021, did you give up the 2022 MY order you made in October? If so, Granger is hanging on to it, and you are still getting the emails from Ford? Strange it doesn't have a VIN, as everyone I know that has a build week scheduled has a VIN to go with.
I'm in the same boat. Ordered a '22 through Granger, 11/1/21 order confirmation, still no build date or VIN. Found a '21 with the same options locally for around MSRP and picked it up in Feb. Glad I did! I could have ordered locally in NH at MSRP and and had an identical '22 delivered in April, but I wanted to save a bunch of money. So long story short, Granger keeps my deposit on the canceled '22 and I have fun with my '21 all summer.

To paraphrase an old saying, "a car in the garage is worth two on order." LOL
Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
Looks like I do have a VIN after all. Yes, I am still getting emails about my order from Ford. I'm experiencing the pain of what I would have gone through had I not lucked out buying mine. No window sticker yet either.
Should have kept the order, drive the '21 until the '22 gets built, then sell the '21 for what you paid for it.

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Should have kept the order, drive the '21 until the '22 gets built, then sell the '21 for what you paid for it.
But the 21 has 10 more horsepower!!!one!!1!!

Plus I have PPF and ceramic already done. That's a huge chunk of money right there.

traxiii

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
But the 21 has 10 more horsepower!!!one!!1!!

Plus I have PPF and ceramic already done. That's a huge chunk of money right there.
Yep, money you'll never recoup except in less rock/paint damage. How much PPF did you do,, and what did it cost?
Could have kept, then flipped the '22 and made bank!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Yep, money you'll never recoup except in less rock/paint damage. How much PPF did you do,, and what did it cost?
Could have kept, then flipped the '22 and made bank!
Full front, mirrors, rear quarters and the gloss black deck lid with Premium Shield. (Never heard of it till the installer explained it all and it's really good stuff even better than Xpel imo) Ceramic on everything including the wheels and calipers. I also had my exhaust tips coated as an experiment with a product in the same line that works on exhaust he threw in free. So far the soot wipes off with ease.

$5975 for everything.

If it wasn't such a pain to ship the 2022 here and finance it out of state to then hold it and sell it, I'd have sold it to someone for a fair price.

jwheeler75

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mercury Marauder, 2022 Mach 1(on order)
OK, now I guess I'll be happy as heck to get mine before football season, else I'll have to check out a Hawkeye's game on our way home.
Go Hawks!

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase
Performance Ford Randolph NJ arrived last night. I'm driving right now so I can't check, but my son told me it arrived. It's on their showroom floor
This car did not sell, its still in the showroom
My step son also works for a Ford dealer and he's said the same thing to me. Although he's 19 and the second he opens his mouth I usually think he's full of it, and thats not just this topic. His place has a FJG on order and he has the window sticker already but of course the vehicle is not there (yet). When or if I hear anything else I'll be sure to update here
FYI This FJG is still at the dealership on the showroom floor.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
How do people get quotes like this for PPF and not fall over laughing while flipping them the bird?
Probably because the alternative is a car that doesn’t age nearly as well and looks like shit comparatively. If you plan to keep the car long term it’s an especially good idea.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
How do people get quotes like this for PPF and not fall over laughing while flipping them the bird?
There was another shop that wanted 7k for the same thing. You pay for an installer's skill level too. That's how I got a matte piece on my hood with gloss on the rest and it looks perfect. The price has gone up substantially on the products too across the board. 75% of the car is in PPF.

Fishtales

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2001 Harley, 1964 Volkswagen Beetle, 2016 Toyota Avalon
Well pushed yet again. Now before 5/2. This is getting frustrating. Car was built 1/14 and ready to ship 1/31. No excuse for Ford to hold the car 3 months and not give the customer updates. The Customer Service line connects you to marketing and they know very little beyond what the computer says. Crazy.

Per the tracking tool...
"Your vehicle has been built and we are arranging shipment to your dealer. This step could take a few days to a week. Select the "Learn About Your Vehicle" link for information and videos about your new vehicle."
Pushed out for the 6th time on Friday 4/29... This time I got a nice email.
"To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2022 Mustang Mach 1 is delivered to Granger Motors, Inc.. Your vehicle’s previous estimated delivery range of March 21, 2022, and March 27, 2022, has been updated to between May 5, 2022, and May 11, 2022.

We will continue to keep you informed regarding your vehicle’s estimated time of delivery.

Thank you."

Spec1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Clinton
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 Hp
My 22 order looks like it got moved to May 30th. Still no VIN and coming up on a full year wait. I think I'd have probably given up by now if I didn't get my 21 Mach 1 since my last ordered Mach 1 had a VIN and still got canceled so I don't really believe any of these emails I'm getting. It is feeling like 2021 all over again.
There are no new 2021 available anymore just 2022. strange you dont have a vin number bye now.

OP
OP
Zelek

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
There are no new 2021 available anymore just 2022. strange you dont have a vin number bye now.
I was wrong. My 2022 does have a VIN.
Sponsored