2022 Mustang PRODUCTION DELAYS

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
It is exciting 😎 I must say, it is the thing that keeps me happy at the moment. Thank you again for sharing the link to CEVA, I did try a few times but no record yet.

Outside of topic, I am curious, are you going to do some mods? What sort of options did you get? On my end, I am changing the wheels for the RTR Tech 7 and will also change the fender badge for a black version.
The fact the CEVA link doesn't work for you even though it seems the car is at the dealer makes me stress less. I've been trying it and nothing is loading up.

I have no immediate plans for mods. Being that mine is the Ecoboost version, I really like the looks and styling of the package. I considered some kind of side stripe but I'm not sold. I also was looking into some bonnet struts but not sure I'll go that route either. So for now for me, she will stay stock standard and I will just enjoy the experience.
Sponsored

Chooka

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
Ford LTD
My vehicle which is on the Carmen has docked in Brisbane having come straight from Auckland.

TT12 you are in Qld trying to get your car from Vic and im in Vic trying to get my car from QLD 😆

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
My vehicle which is on the Carmen has docked in Brisbane having come straight from Auckland.

TT12 you are in Qld trying to get your car from Vic and im in Vic trying to get my car from QLD 😆
I've been watching Carmen, it didn't have to wait too long off Brisbane. I think the waits at Port Kembla and Melbourne won't be as quick.

Hah. Well I'm not waiting for mine to come from Melbourne anymore. Mine got off Titania on Sunday last weekend at the Brisbane Port. Now I'm waiting for it to arrive at the dealer.

gaznp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 5.0 Auto Velocity Blue
I phoned a local dealer in Brisbane on Saturday,11/3/23 there was a 2023 March Build, GT,5.0, Race Red, 10 spd auto, Magna Ride, un sold on the dock, delivery May (supposed)to Brisbane.
I bought it.

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
I phoned a local dealer in Brisbane on Saturday,11/3/23 there was a 2023 March Build, GT,5.0, Race Red, 10 spd auto, Magna Ride, un sold on the dock, delivery May (supposed)to Brisbane.
I bought it.
Congratulations.

Unsold on the dock? Not sure which dock that would be as a March build will not have left the USA yet. May sounds optimistic for a March build but awesome buy. Right place at the right time. Well done.

Sponsored

gaznp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT 5.0 Auto Velocity Blue
Congratulations.

Unsold on the dock? Not sure which dock that would be as a March build will not have left the USA yet. May sounds optimistic for a March build but awesome buy. Right place at the right time. Well done.
Baltimore, sorry, it was a cancelled order, last week the dealer sold an Atlas Blue cancelled order that was still on the dock.

Last edited:

Case

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Atlas Blue GT MY23, Magneride, 10R80 30/05/23
Dealer has just told me mine is scheduled to arrive at the dealership on 29 April. Would be nice to get for my birthday on the 30th but cant see that happening, even if It was pushed through PD. Bottom line is no one has any idea how long it will take to get through the Melbourne port, so I am trying not to get too excited.
I have heard that quarantine are throwing resources at the problem and establishing a temporary facility in Laverton to try and clear the back log. Hopefully that fast tracks some of the deliveries🤞.

ihatewaiting

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
S550
Dealer has just told me mine is scheduled to arrive at the dealership on 29 April. Would be nice to get for my birthday on the 30th but cant see that happening, even if It was pushed through PD. Bottom line is no one has any idea how long it will take to get through the Melbourne port, so I am trying not to get too excited.
I have heard that quarantine are throwing resources at the problem and establishing a temporary facility in Laverton to try and clear the back log. Hopefully that fast tracks some of the deliveries🤞.
Mine pushed mine forward from the 13th May to the 6th May then the 29th April so I’m like you not getting my hopes up. We’ve waited this long so I see it as what is a little longer, just having my fingers crossed that the vehicle is all good prior to receiving

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
Contacted CEVA again today and they are unable to see my VIN anymore. Not sure what that means. The guy I spoke with said they either used a different carrier or booked it on an individual shipment as last week he could see it was part of a load of 20 vehicles. Might contact my dealer tomorrow for an updated ETA. Hopefully they know where it is because CEVA don't.

Case

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Contacted CEVA again today and they are unable to see my VIN anymore. Not sure what that means. The guy I spoke with said they either used a different carrier or booked it on an individual shipment as last week he could see it was part of a load of 20 vehicles. Might contact my dealer tomorrow for an updated ETA. Hopefully they know where it is because CEVA don't.
I don’t know this for a fact but it’s quite possible that irregular transport channels are being used because of the supply out of the docks that is being drip fed in fits and starts. It might actually be a good thing, at least it might mean yours is on its final leg of the journey.

Sponsored

Case

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Mine pushed mine forward from the 13th May to the 6th May then the 29th April so I’m like you not getting my hopes up. We’ve waited this long so I see it as what is a little longer, just having my fingers crossed that the vehicle is all good prior to receiving
Sounds like we may be in the same boat, pardon the pun. When did you order?

Brisvegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey '23 GT Mustang , 1976 SS Torana
2nd March 22, you?
OMG it's taken a year to get your car , wow , mate i feel bad but i paid for mine 11 feb '23 and it seems i will get mine first , thats &%*(ed up . Kudos to your patience , not sure i could have done that tbh . Hope it's everything you expected .

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
As long as some of us have waited, you forget there are others who have waited even longer. My dealer told me there is another customer who's car was due the same time as mine and they ordered 12 months before me. :S

Case

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2nd March 22, you?
28 June 2022. Will be about 10 months exactly if it makes the scheduled date. Seems like an eternity but it could be worse. I was warned it could be 12 months.
Sponsored