2022 Mustang PRODUCTION DELAYS

ihatewaiting

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
S550
Does anyone remember how long a vessel they had a car on was at the port of Brisbane before it left to go to Melbourne? Just trying to get a gauge on possibly time frame, thanks in advance
Sponsored

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
MY22.25 High Performance Mustang
Trent! Awesome photo and glad it's finally with you now! Congratulations once again! I'm actually wondering how you took the photo (haven't had much luck recently in Sydney with all the rain).
Thank you and thank you.
As for the photo I took both photos at around 9ish in the morning. Just went to a shopping centre car park in full sunlight. No clouds about.

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
Got a call from my dealer today. "Your car is at the wharf" he says. "Great when is it going to be in my garage?" was my response. "Oh ill have to get back to you im not sure". 🤨
Fingers crossed it’s not much longer for you.

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
Does anyone remember how long a vessel they had a car on was at the port of Brisbane before it left to go to Melbourne? Just trying to get a gauge on possibly time frame, thanks in advance
You can check the port scheduling to get an idea. Most should only be at berth for a day. But they may hang around off the coast for a week or so before docking.

Which vessel is it if you don’t mind me asking?

ihatewaiting

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
S550
You can check the port scheduling to get an idea. Most should only be at berth for a day. But they may hang around off the coast for a week or so before docking.

Which vessel is it if you don’t mind me asking?
I’ve been going off vesselfinder.com the whole time which seems more accurate than the Wallenius Wilhelmsen site as the schedule has it getting to the port of Brisbane on the 26th but it got there on the 16th. Vessel is the Tulane, seems as though it was waiting to dock for about two days prior to getting to the port of Brisbane

Sponsored

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
I’ve been going off vesselfinder.com the whole time which seems more accurate than the Wallenius Wilhelmsen site as the schedule has it getting to the port of Brisbane on the 26th but it got there on the 16th. Vessel is the Tulane, seems as though it was waiting to dock for about two days prior to getting to the port of Brisbane
It looks like the Tulane with leave the dock tonight to be anchored off the coast until the 26th. It is scheduled to dock again on the 26th for about a day and a half. Loosely scheduled to dock in Melbourne on May 3rd. The Wallenius Wilhelmsen site would be reporting the expected docking date.

Seems like a lot of congestion in Melbourne is no longer there.

tuf50L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order pending
It looks like the Tulane with leave the dock tonight to be anchored off the coast until the 26th. It is scheduled to dock again on the 26th for about a day and a half. Loosely scheduled to dock in Melbourne on May 3rd. The Wallenius Wilhelmsen site would be reporting the expected docking date.

Seems like a lot of congestion in Melbourne is no longer there.
What site are you using for this?
I’m tracking the Tannhauser and can’t get anything more than the next port.

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
What site are you using for this?
I’m tracking the Tannhauser and can’t get anything more than the next port.
Various sites for each different ports.

Tannhauser appears due to dock in Melbourne at 1:30am 21/04/23. Loosely scheduled to Port Kembla late 29/04 and Brisbane too far away for any realistic time.

tuf50L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order pending
Yeah I’ve only been able to see the next port. Was hoping it was going Auckland to Brisbane.

ZeusF

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT Convertible MY23
Hi All,

My Mustang is stuck at the dock in melbourne for quarantine. It was offloaded late April. Has anyone got any idea, how to find out the current ETA on quarantine there.

The docks/Mirrat arent telling, and Ford dont know an ETA. They (docks) are apparantly not telling anyone anything. Incredibly frustrating.

Sponsored

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
Seems almost like luck. Some get through quick and others get stuck for ages. I think I read somewhere its 18 to 30 days depending on level on decontamination required.

tuf50L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Order pending
Yeah mine docked in Brisbane today and the dealer claims they will have it next week.

Guess we will see what happens.

Brisvegas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Dark Matter Grey '23 GT Mustang , 1976 SS Torana
Yeah mine docked in Brisbane today and the dealer claims they will have it next week.

Guess we will see what happens.
Docked to delivered inside 10 days in Brisbane 3 weeks ago , the whole process was shockingly fast

Case

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
Atlas Blue GT MY23, Magneride, 10R80 30/05/23
Hi All,

My Mustang is stuck at the dock in melbourne for quarantine. It was offloaded late April. Has anyone got any idea, how to find out the current ETA on quarantine there.

The docks/Mirrat arent telling, and Ford dont know an ETA. They (docks) are apparantly not telling anyone anything. Incredibly frustrating.
In exactly the same situation. Mine was offloaded in Melbourne at the end of April and I have been hassling the dealer for updates, but sadly they just dont know anything and it seems neither do Ford. Mirrat are like a cone of silence, no one outside of the place seems to have any idea what is going on. Bloody frustrating knowing its just sitting there on the grass.

TTT12

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Trent
Vehicle(s)
Mine took 3 weeks to arrive at the dealer in Brisbane and then another week to fix the damage it had.
Sponsored