Sponsored

2022 Mustang Pricing and Options Announced (Australia)

OP
OP

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 10Sp Auto, Velocity Blue

Drewbo

WTF?
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Drew
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Fastback 6MT DIB
Vehicle Showcase
A performance rear wing from the GT Performance Package is available for the fastback model, while spoiler delete is standard for the California Special convertible.
A little unclear as to whether the wing is standard on the fastback - the word "available" leads me to believe that it will be an optional extra - around $2495 in true Ford spirit!

OP
OP

Stevefreestyle

Blue Blood
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT 10Sp Auto, Velocity Blue
A little unclear as to whether the wing is standard on the fastback - the word "available" leads me to believe that it will be an optional extra - around $2495 in true Ford spirit!
I noticed that to, "available" looks like its is equivalent to "Optional" extra, like the premium paint (Atlas Blue) in the pics. Although it is normally $750

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I'm SO jealous you guys are getting the California Special..........really do think Ford UK have missed out here.

We got very late notice that manual V8s won't be available for the '22MY as it won't pass the latest EU "drive by" noise test. I'm just glad the auto can pass it!

We lost the Ecoboost last year, too. With Mach 1s seriously hard to come by (we can't order those either, although dealers are able to order 1 or 2 for stock)........the Cali Special would have sold like hot cakes!
Sponsored