Sponsored

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
Just curious, anyone who ordered from Chapman Ford taken delivery yet? Looks like my car will be at the dealer in about two weeks, so hopefully I'll be driving it by around the new year...!
me too, its built awaiting shipping.
Sponsored

kbreeze72

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 5.0 & 2021 C8 Z51
I tried emailing but it kicked back??

"- These recipients of your message have been processed by the mail server:
[email protected]; Failed; 5.4.3 (routing server failure)"

Sponsored

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350
Hey, I'm trying to place a order and haven't heard back for a couple days and nobody seems to be picking up the phone. I sent in my details. I just need confirmation my order is in.

Edit- all resolved. I'll have a mach 1 sometime this spring.

Last edited:

rabbitweasel

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Travis
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach1, Mischievous Purple, Tremec, non-HP
Talked to these guys today. They confirmed the 4% on a Mach1. Going through the ordering process and looking forward to a Mach1 next year. :)

Engineer0127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Just curious, anyone who ordered from Chapman Ford taken delivery yet? Looks like my car will be at the dealer in about two weeks, so hopefully I'll be driving it by around the new year...!
I took delivery a few weeks back. Everything went great. Steve W and the gang were fantastic to work with. The car was delivered exactly as I spec'd, prepped and waiting for me at the time that I said I would arrive at the dealership (we arrived earlier actually, and it was ready to go). Pricing was exactly as negotiated. The paperwork portion was super fast (paying by check) and we were out the door within a half-hour or so. Highly recommend this dealership if anyone else is considering options other than local dealership BS.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I took delivery a few weeks back. Everything went great. Steve W and the gang were fantastic to work with. The car was delivered exactly as I spec'd, prepped and waiting for me at the time that I said I would arrive at the dealership (we arrived earlier actually, and it was ready to go). Pricing was exactly as negotiated. The paperwork portion was super fast (paying by check) and we were out the door within a half-hour or so. Highly recommend this dealership if anyone else is considering options other than local dealership BS.
Great! Thanks, mine should be in any day!!!!

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hey, i usually don t have dealer wash car for me. How did their prep shop look? Hate it be be washed with wrong brushes and mitts the first time then to be dried with old towels, LOL.
Also did you drive it first? I m sure you inspected it first . How did build quality, paint etc look?
Plus i got to watch weather for pickup day with summer tires. Once drove a 911 from Fla to upstate ny in Feb with summer tires. Clear sailing for two days!! FYI, I have yet to damage a summer tire in the cold.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Engineer0127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Hey, i usually don t have dealer wash car for me. How did their prep shop look? Hate it be be washed with wrong brushes and mitts the first time then to be dried with old towels, LOL.
Also did you drive it first? I m sure you inspected it first . How did build quality, paint etc look?
Plus i got to watch weather for pickup day with summer tires. Once drove a 911 from Fla to upstate ny in Feb with summer tires. Clear sailing for two days!! FYI, I have yet to damage a summer tire in the cold.
Prep was great, no scratches or swirl marks in the paint. Interior was perfect. I inspected it first, but didnā€™t drive it. I drove down from Massachusetts and there was crazy weather headed inā€¦ tornado warnings and hail. I wanted to get on the road ASAP to beat the storm home. I figured if there was an issue driving it Iā€™d find it before I got too far away from the dealership. Car drove like a dream. Even not having driven a manual in over a decadeā€¦ and in torrential rains no lessā€¦ the car was so predictable and solid that I had no worries.

I went over all the body panels and gaps just prior to leaving the dealership, but didnā€™t find any of the alignment issues that others have mentioned. Maybe I got lucky. Paint appeared perfect. I had the car PPFā€™d and then ceramic coated a week after delivery (two different places). One detailer mentioned finding a very small imperfection in the clear coat on the passenger front fender, but I couldnā€™t find it. Both praised Ford on the color (Antimatter Blue), and the quality of the application (no over-spray or bare surfaces under the hood, etc).

build quality is very good. Everything looks as it should, and I have zero interior noise, rattles or vibrations.

in summary, Chapman was awesome to deal with throughout the entire process. They offered (and honored!) an unbeatable priceā€¦ allowed me to take advantage of the Ford $1,000 rebate on top of an already good deal. They were extremely quick to communicate whenever I had questions, and answered them all clearly with no BS. They prepped the car exactly as I had requested, and they had it ready on delivery day even earlier than what we had negotiated.

This was the best car buying experience of my life, and the car itself is just amazingā€¦ worlds ahead of the two Mustangs of my youth (ā€˜86 and ā€˜89 GTā€™s). I am beyond happy!

i hope you have a similar experience!

- Brad

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Was anyone able to get any manufacturer incentives for a Mach 1? Do all the available incentives over the past few months/weeks only apply to the "regular" 'Stangs?

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was anyone able to get any manufacturer incentives for a Mach 1? Do all the available incentives over the past few months/weeks only apply to the "regular" 'Stangs?
I think Mach 1 are excluded from all that (as usual) but picking mine up soon so I m all ears.

Engineer0127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I'm hoping to do the same!
Do yourself a favorā€¦ check out going by way of the Mario Cuomo bridge (Rte 287), to Route 202, then Rte 611 (Easton Road, which the dealership is on). My friend from PA recommend and it was way better than dealing with Jersey/NYC trafficā€¦ especially with new car nerves.
Sponsored