Sponsored

paradigm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Who is the contact at Chapman ? I want to get a price on a 2022 Mustang GT base 6-speed car.
Sponsored

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
I have a build date of 11/9 after months of waiting. I ll be posting a full review of Chapmann when I get to the end. So far they have been solid. Very simple order process with no deposit and best prices out there.

Engineer0127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
I have a build date of 11/9 after months of waiting. I ll be posting a full review of Chapmann when I get to the end. So far they have been solid. Very simple order process with no deposit and best prices out there.
I’ll echo what Mark said… my experience is the same. The team at Chapman has been super quick to respond to any questions I’ve had, they’ve been very detailed on information relative to buying out of state, everyone I’ve spoken with or corresponded with through email has been knowledgeable and friendly. I too ordered with no money down and have been treated like a repeat customer would be. I also plan on posting a full review after delivery…

Mountain Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Super Duty F250
Dealerinsider,

Grainger posted of some order cancellations. Are you guys hearing anything from Ford about orders being cancelled?

Thanks!

Sponsored

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
Dealerinsider,

Grainger posted of some order cancellations. Are you guys hearing anything from Ford about orders being cancelled?

Thanks!
I actually just emailed Steven (and co) about this just now, I'll report back with what I hear if Tom hasn't responded by then in this thread. I don't think they are checking this forum very often at the moment...

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dealerinsider,

Thanks!
Steven replied quickly! My order appears to still be unaffected (though I did not get the Handling Pack), but I didn't get any info on the general order situation. I'd recommend emailing to ask about your particular order if you have one. You should hear back quickly.

Mountain Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Super Duty F250
Steven replied quickly! My order appears to still be unaffected (though I did not get the Handling Pack), but I didn't get any info on the general order situation. I'd recommend emailing to ask about your particular order if you have one. You should hear back quickly.
I got notified on Saturday I was canceled.

Good luck to you!

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I got notified on Saturday I was canceled.

Good luck to you!
Damn man, sorry to hear that... It seems all the affected orders I've seen so far have the HP, but who knows if that will hold up. Maybe I have some hope.

Mountain Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Super Duty F250
Damn man, sorry to hear that... It seems all the affected orders I've seen so far have the HP, but who knows if that will hold up. Maybe I have some hope.
That was my fear as time went on. We ordered all options except navigation. Worst case for limited parts.

Sponsored
OP
OP
dealerinsider

dealerinsider

Threads
Reaction score
Website
chapmannewcars.com
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram
Update 11/11/2021...

4% under invoice for 2022 Mustang retail orders...includes Mach 1...excludes GT500...

Feel free to dm/text/email me

[email protected]
215-410-2210

Chapman Ford of Horsham, 19044 zip

No deposit required

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
4% under invoice for 2022 Mustang retail orders...includes Mach 1
holy crap. Does an additional 2% discount molify you people who got shafted by Ford on a '21?

Now I just need the Chevy dealership across the street to have a full-blown panic attack and start offering deals on SS/1LE.

OP
OP
dealerinsider

dealerinsider

Threads
Reaction score
Website
chapmannewcars.com
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Ford, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, & Ram
holy crap. Does an additional 2% discount molify you people who got shafted by Ford on a '21?

Now I just need the Chevy dealership across the street to have a full-blown panic attack and start offering deals on SS/1LE.
as long as you aren’t scheduled, I’ll resubmit to COVP

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just curious, anyone who ordered from Chapman Ford taken delivery yet? Looks like my car will be at the dealer in about two weeks, so hopefully I'll be driving it by around the new year...!
Sponsored