Sponsored

2022 Mustang order status - Is Flat Rock open this week?

ptmwriter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
85 Jeep, 04 Tbird PCR, Honda CRV, 22 Coastal LTD
I ordered a Coastal Limited convertible on March 26th and am wondering when I can expect a VIN or if there is anyway to see where my order is in the build queue.
Sponsored

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Hey, you are the first person that I’ve seen that also ordered a Coastal. Mine is Rapid Red and ordered 2/28. Rest of info in my signature. Schedules through June are made, first half of July is vacation at Flat Rock. No scheduling this week. Hoping for scheduling next week for second half of July, and sure hoping to see it scheduled!!!
I ordered a Coastal Limited convertible on March 26th and am wondering when I can expect a VIN or if there is anyway to see where my order is in the build queue.

OP
OP
ptmwriter

ptmwriter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
I ordered mine in rapid red as well and went with the 6 speed manual and the upgraded B&O Stereo. I have wanted a Mustang convertible since visiting the Mustang assembly line as a child in 64 or 65. I have had 30 years of Chrysler convertibles and decided that before I retire I would order a Mustang convertible.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Received email this morning that mine is scheduled for production the week of July 28. Hope you get scheduled also, and hope they stay on schedule.
🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞

Sponsored

Tawse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2022 GB GT/CS
Schedules through June are made, first half of July is vacation at Flat Rock. No scheduling this week. Hoping for scheduling next week for second half of July, and sure hoping to see it scheduled!!!
Where do you find this information? As far as if they're scheduling that week and how far out they've scheduled to?

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
A guy that works for Ford posts them on the Blue Oval Forum. Usually someone reposts it on this forum. Great, accurate scheduling information. This week they are doing limited scheduling for the last two weeks of July. Normally send out production schedules on Thursday or Friday of the week as they coordinate with dealers etc M-W. I ordered on 2/28 and was notified by email from Ford today that my production is scheduled week if 7/25. 🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞🤞
Flatrock 5-30.jpg

Tawse

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TJ
Vehicle(s)
2022 GB GT/CS
Gotcha - Thanks!! Good information for sure.

And good luck, I hope the delays are few and the days are short!

DanFord25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 King Ranch
Ordered A GT/CS Convertible first week of May, was hoping for July/August but now I doubt it, probably just in time to put it away for the winter.

OP
OP
ptmwriter

ptmwriter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
I called the dealer today only to find that my salesman is no longer with the dealership. (I knew he was about to graduate from college.) However, I did get confirmation that the order was placed three days after I initially ordered the Mustang and got the order number. No build date scheduled yet.

Sponsored

mred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yahya
Vehicle(s)
F150, Edge, Mustang
I’ve ordered 2022 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 6 speed manual, Rapid Red, Active Exhaust, Black accent package. The order was made on February 7th, till now I don’t have a VIN #, is it normal to take so long? is there anyway to see where my order is in the build queue. My dealer couldn’t give me a date. any help?

TentacleKitty

Tentacle Kitty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT Premium, 2014 Toyota Tacoma
I’ve ordered 2022 Mustang Ecoboost Premium, 6 speed manual, Rapid Red, Active Exhaust, Black accent package. The order was made on February 7th, till now I don’t have a VIN #, is it normal to take so long? is there anyway to see where my order is in the build queue. My dealer couldn’t give me a date. any help?
If your dealer gave you a DORA sheet, it has both a Dealer Code and a Sales Code. With that information you can contact Ford Performance during business hours to try and get an update on your order. Below is the link:

https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/

shifti550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Audi RS3 8Y
Welcome to the club. I'm in the 7th month and still no VIN or production date.

mred

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Yahya
Vehicle(s)
F150, Edge, Mustang
If your dealer gave you a DORA sheet, it has both a Dealer Code and a Sales Code. With that information you can contact Ford Performance during business hours to try and get an update on your order. Below is the link:

https://performanceparts.ford.com/contact-us/
Thanks, for your fast answer, but I've already done tried doing so and I still got no valuable answer. It's very frustrating to wait so long for a standard order. Any other solutions?

OP
OP
ptmwriter

ptmwriter

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
I got my VIN from the Ford service chat folks. I had my order number and both times I have used the chat, I have gotten updated information. My original salesman left the dealership, but the chat folks gave me the information very easily.
Sponsored