ToddEth82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang Mach 1 on order.
Good afternoon all,

I was wondering if any else has had an order processed for a 2022 mustang Mach 1. If you have, did you receive an email confirmation from the dealer with the order number, etc or did you receive one from ford directly?

Todd
Sponsored

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
All my communication (phone/email) on MY16 GT was through the sales guy. Is there a limit number and you're hoping to get one of the allocations ?

OP
OP

ToddEth82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
All my communication (phone/email) on MY16 GT was through the sales guy. Is there a limit number and you're hoping to get one of the allocations ?

I had my order confirmed by the sales guy on 03/12/2021 by phone (no email) but didn't get any further info until today and finally got the order number and production date.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
My dealer allowed me to take photos of their screen e.g. :

1641587589932.jpeg

They were also pretty good at keeping me updated when things changed (and they did due to covid).

Other than that I used the online trackers once it hit production / once the window sticker was generated :like:

WD :like:

OP
OP

ToddEth82

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
My dealer allowed me to take photos of their screen e.g. :

1641587589932.jpeg

They were also pretty good at keeping me updated when things changed (and they did due to covid).

Other than that I used the online trackers once it hit production / once the window sticker was generated :like:

Have a new guy looking after the order and got sent a screen capture of the order. So all good, just waiting on the VIN then can start using the trackers. Luckily got it on a priority 1 as well.
Mach 1.png

Last edited:

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Nice :sunglasses:

I should imagine that all U.K. manuals are on a high priority now so they don’t fall foul of those noise regs and the deadline etc :frown:

Sponsored