Sponsored

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
Great, it can be another white car on the road. Toyota would be proud.
Sponsored

gadgtfreek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Premium Shadow Black 10spd Auto
Seriously, you are going to go there, Mr. puke green.......................

Only kidding Jason. all Mustangs are cool. Even green ones. :cwl: :crackup:
HAHAHAHA

I just got tired of a load of damn "superwhite" Toyotas on the road at one time. Its like a rental car fleet. The wheels are cool though.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Each to their own on colour choice - but IMO the white fender badges make it look like its had some cheap respray done where they couldn't be bothered to remove / mask off ... :frown:

We have had white wheels on a cooper S and they start to take on a yellow tinge with age. They got refurbished (twice) due to kerbing (her car not mine ... !) and the refurbs went the same way. Maybe ceramic would help, maybe it wouldn't - but I am sure anyone who buys white wheels must make the decision knowing they are going to be harder to look after than a equivalent wheel in a darker finish. Again, each to their own on wheel colour choice :like:

WD :like:

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Again, each to their own on wheel colour choice :like:
What is this mealy-mouthed tripe? There are correct colors and wrong colors for wheels.

This is an example of a suitable example that white and silver cars should come with.
blue.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
What is this mealy-mouthed tripe? There are correct colors and wrong colors for wheels.
Well if I am being brutally honest, I don't like white wheels ...

But ...

On the right car they can look cool (thinking about true motorsport cars) and I have to say they did look good (before the yellowness came) on my misses mini - red car / white roof / full black glass middle section / limo tint on the back widows / white stripes with black pin stripes.

But ...

I don't like them on that white stang ... I think it's the combination of car, wheels style and colour.

There, I've said it - are you happy now ... ? :giggle:

WD :like:

Spartan1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Eruption Green GT 400A
Wanna like it, and I give them props for thinking outside the box, but not into that look.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
To be a vanilla ice reference it needs to be a drop top.
That, plus the 93 didn't have cheesy white badges, had all white seats, all white wheels and regular red tail lights. This thing doesn't even come close to any of that.

Last edited:

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Mach E is Star White, S550 is Oxford White :)
Sadly so. Sat in a Star White Mach E this week. Very nicely done. Ford needs to get the driving range up to at least 1 K US miles before needing a recharge. When that happens, I will gladly shuck the ICE.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
I'm sorry, but so what? It's like trying to keep a black car clean for more than 30 seconds. If they get dirty, clean them. Or just don't get them. It's not an elephant, it's a choice.
I guess it depends if you rather be spending your time driving it, or detail cleaning it more.
Having had 2 cars with white wheels and 2 different cars with white interiors. You will be spending a lot of time detail cleaning , white seating was 70's vinyl So no cooling holes in the seating to worry about, and they were a r.p.i.t.a.
The wheels on the Anv. 3rd gen T/a and Anv. corvette looked good right after you cleaned them ,but a good drive after, MEH. Looking at them and knowing it'll take you hours to clean them before a cruise/show, got old fast.

Rick#7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT 50 Years Appearance Package
Yet another color variation of the 50th anniversary wheel. Can't they come up with a new design instead of continually diluting the uniqueness of previous special edition models?

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 EB Prem. w/PP and 94 Mustang Cobra
I see nothing but a PBM - Parts Bin Mustang and a large "reach" by Ford to try and retain interest in the S550. . .

Moving along on this one...
Sponsored