v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Try a little harder please Ford. Maybe a white interior trim package replacing all chrome/fake aluminium trim with piano white. White badges, white wall tyres, white wheel arch liners etc ;)
Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
I like that, a lot!

Very similar to the 2015 50th Anniversary SE :)

(and Ford really have got their money's worth out of that wheel design. Its been used on multiple trims, especially for rest of the world models)

2015 Mustang 50th Anniversary SE 1.jpg

2015 Mustang 50th Anniversary SE 2.jpg

wadewolf76

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
67 Mustang coupe, 21 Twister Orange GT premium
Not my cup of tea but I'm sure some will like it a lot.

Hi-PO Stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Shelby GT500
I must hand it to the Ford designers and product managers for coming out with such a tasteful package . I noticed the pony on the seats. I suppose some will refer to the seats as pony seats. The white and black interior is just gorgeous. I love those white wheels. I may have to get a set of those wheels. A white car is a great canvas for red and orange flames. Now , we need for Ford to step out of the conservative box and give us a riced out Ecoboost Mustang with an attention grabbing paint job.

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I think it looks terrible. On the 2015 Anniversary Editions this upholstery matched perfect with the Wimbledon White paint, but here it totally clashes with the much brighter while paint color. I mean just look at it, completely unmatching shades of white. Don't they have any women working at Ford who notice these things? Oh wait, they are all busy staffing the gender equality bureau and building transgender toilets. This upholstery will also get quite dirty quite quickly, as it did with the few 2015 AE's that were actually driven instead of collected.

All these white emblems and dash panels make it look even more cheesy. And white with polished wheels? Any idea how dirty those will get after driving 5 miles? Definitely not a fan.

What I do find interesting is to find out how they did the clear tail lights. The regular clear export taillights require different wiring and connectors to work in a US spec car. Did they finally make a US spec variation of the clear tails? If so that might turn out to be a popular retrofit part in the US market.

Last edited:

Stangomydreams

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Cali Special Convertible
Doesn't do much for me. I prefer the white with black accents and convert roof on my cs. It is a nice change from all the blacked out cars though. Wonder how those seats will hold up to jeans..

Rapid Red

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
GT PP2 RaceRed Roush> Steeda> preformance
Vehicle Showcase
This has to be making you black wheeled worshipers puke. 🤣

LMAO my first thought was brake dust, that is going to heaven.

Sponsored

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Very cool - my only criticism is that Ford should've painted the ICE Ice Edition Mustang in Star-white tri-coat to differentiate it a little more from the Oxford mustangs.
Star White Metallic Tri-Coat paint includes unique Star White mirror caps and wheel lip moldings to ice-out the exterior.
What did I miss?

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Mach E is Star White, S550 is Oxford White :)
Which makes it even less of a special edition since Oxford White is a regularly available color on Mustang and Star White is a regularly available color on Mach-E.

Bobn57

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang Fastback, 2021 VB, GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase
my 2020 explorer is Star-white tri-coat metallic. It really looks nice, mustang will look even better imo.
Sponsored