2022 Mustang Build & Price app.

Orangestang06

Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO Mustang GT Prem., 2003 SVT Cobra DSG
Does anyone have any info on when Ford will be releasing the build & price feature on their new car website, and also the physical brochures? Any info would be appreciated, as I'm looking to purchase a new Mach 1 , but I need the B & P feature so I can see the changes in colors, option, pricing, etc.

20161031_175736.jpg

IMG_0753.JPG
Advertisement

Spartan1

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Good question, I ordered a '22 about 4 weeks ago and had read beforehand it may be into next year before that site is updated.

I ordered one of the new colors, site unseen, would have liked to have seen it first.

OP
OP

Orangestang06

Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO Mustang GT Prem., 2003 SVT Cobra DSG
Good question, I ordered a '22 about 4 weeks ago and had read beforehand it may be into next year before that site is updated.

I ordered one of the new colors, site unseen, would have liked to have seen it first.
I went to my local Ford dealer,and picked up the 2022 colors brochure. The general manager told me that the vehicle brochures might be out before Feb.2022,but he didn't know anything about the build & price feature release date.

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
The guys at Grainger said that Ford was getting ready to release price increases for 2022 not yet ordered. So I placed my order to lock in the old price. I figure that the 2022 Build & Price won't be activated until the new prices are released. Interested to see how much I saved acting early.

Advertisement

200 - Redline360 - 1
Advertisement