Sponsored

2022 Mustang 4% under invoice

luke1333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra
I appreciate it. We've got a handful of people out sick, so please be patient with us as we try to catch up.
No worries don't think purple is even out yet anyways lol
Sponsored

19gtaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT, PP1 and 2021 Mach 1
I'm ordering my 2022 F150 from you in a few months. What is the waiting time from ordering to arrival?

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
I'm ordering my 2022 F150 from you in a few months. What is the waiting time from ordering to arrival?
Depending on the trim. Platinums are taking a little while. But XLT, lariat, 90 days on average.

MustangorCamaro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Does Granger Ford install any of the centrifugal superchargers? I understand no warranty. Just wondering if you could accommodate an install after an order and vehicle delivered. Not interested in the Ford supercharger.

Thank you in advance.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Does Granger Ford install any of the centrifugal superchargers? I understand no warranty. Just wondering if you could accommodate an install after an order and vehicle delivered. Not interested in the Ford supercharger.

Thank you in advance.
We do Whipple and Roush. We are not a vendor for the centrifugal. I'm sure our guys could figure it out.
What type of pricing do you offer on the F-150s? I will probably be looking for one soon also...
We are 3% under invoice on a F-150 order

luke1333

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Sierra
Any good timelines for mischievous purple or eruption green?

Jay said in quote email reply that they will start assigning dates possibly for those colors in Mid March, does that mean they make them then or later? If I ordered a purple or green today when do you think it would get build? Thanks for help guys!

Sponsored

Phils15GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Base GT automatic when I ordered in November:

$39,240
$37,3838 Invoice
$35,888 Invoice - 4%
Okay looks good. Only thing I added was active exhaust and sounds correct. Hoping for some additional incentives but not holding my breath.

theruleslawyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
MB C350

Jay said in quote email reply that they will start assigning dates possibly for those colors in Mid March, does that mean they make them then or later? If I ordered a purple or green today when do you think it would get build? Thanks for help guys!
Mid march makes sense for initial build dates. Iirc orders get a date about a month out. There is probably a pile of purple and green cars waiting to get built.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang

I think that is when production may start. So possibly seeing it in April/May on dealer lots.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1

The longer you delay ordering, the longer you will be behind others ordering the same color, and the longer you will be waiting for yours to be produced

19gtaz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT, PP1 and 2021 Mach 1
When will the 2022 mustang be available to view on Ford.com?
Sponsored