2022 Mustang 4% under invoice

Some Random Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
100%, I've done it a few times. You can go one flat in the trunk and 3 in the back seats with them in seating position - that one's not comfy cuz I have to sit closer to the pedals and wheel than I'm used to. You can also lay the rear seats down, put 3 tires laying flat, and stack a tire on the ones on the back of the seat.
I think I’m going to ship 2 and haul 2 if it comes down to it. No point being uncomfortable for the long ride home. Thanks for the help though!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Hey Zach!

Sent an email to you guys last week for a 2022 GT/CS build. Didn't receive a reply so just wanted to see if you guys have been super busy as I do not want to send you a bunch of emails.....lol. Should I just resend it or wait?

Thanks!!!
Yes, please resend. We should've followed up by now. My email is [email protected] you can get me too..

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Great news! We received our round of Mustang scheduling with 13 that received a VIN assigned. Out of those 13 it looks like 1/10/21 is the first week of production and they have scheduled units through the end of January.

theslerg

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darren
Vehicle(s)
2011 California Special GT
Still waiting on a return email to order

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang

Sponsored

Weeee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, Mach E GT
Yes i did and drove it home. I like it a lot!! Everyone i given a ride to really loves the looks and the interior. So far everything been great with the car. Handles with the best of them and pretty comfortable ride!
I'm thinking of trading in my Mach 1 for an EB HPP. When did you order the car from Granger? I'm trying to figure out how long factory builds take.

elkwood

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Elkwood
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
I'm thinking of trading in my Mach 1 for an EB HPP. When did you order the car from Granger? I'm trying to figure out how long factory builds take.
I put my order in around 7/23. My orginal build date was 10/11. The actually date completed 10/29 and it arrived at the dealership around 11/05. I seen others that hit it just right and got it pretty fast in comparison.

04mysticobra

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
04 Cobra, 2018 F150, 2022 CFTP HE
Is this still an option for 2022 GT500? I've been in contact w/ a local dealer but theyve not been able to provide an order number due to unknown allocations for them. Im ready to order now.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Ah, ok. Thanks! @Zach@Granger is this pricing year around, or only for a limited time offer? Also, as the 2022 configurator isn't up as of this writing, is it still OK to place an order via email?
Yes, the offer is good Through the 2022 model year.

Sorry for the delay. I've been out sick for a few days.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Is this still an option for 2022 GT500? I've been in contact w/ a local dealer but theyve not been able to provide an order number due to unknown allocations for them. Im ready to order now.
We've got our 2022 GT500 allocations sold out.

2019Velocityblue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Yes, the offer is good Through the 2022 model year.

Sorry for the delay. I've been out sick for a few days.
Great. I will place an order this year but I can’t pull the trigger on a color that I haven’t see in person or at least in decent pictures. Right now I’m in between purple, atlas blue, orange, and eruption green.
Sponsored