2022 GT500 at MSRP

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chaz
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, Performance Blue, Black stripes
Just out of curiosity, because I live in the area, what delership was it?
Crossroads Ford, Kernersville, NC
Sponsored

BadCon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mazda 6
I'm sorry to burst your bubble but you probably won't EVER see that car. Furthermore, how do you know that dealership even has an allocated unit to sell you. You can't JUST order a GT500 because your a Ford dealer - lol ... 🤣 🤣 🤣 but they can take your deposit and tell you they are and will ...

Better do your Due Diligence my friend

About a year ago we traded blows towards the beginning of this thread. I came here to say you were right, that car never materialized. I did get my money back and truly believe the dealer wasn't being malicious, just ignorant, and they anticipated an allocation that never came. Regardless, you were right and I was wrong.
I put pressure on them towards the end of August once I realized my priority code never changed from 19, and had them contact district rep. They mailed me a check and an apology a few days later.

They did hook me up with another dealer that had an allocation with VIN (see above). I gave a $500 deposit on that car for $5k over sticker and signed the buyers order. However its original production date has been pushed back to October 7th according to Ford, and to be frank I've waited long enough.

So in the mean time, I found a 2021 GT500 CFHP car in Miami with 400 original miles for a very good price, and I bought that car yesterday. I always wanted the carbon wheels and NOT the recaros, so it worked out for me. Now I just have to ship it here.

Last edited:

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
For anybody looking. If you know Christian Burke, his dealership has one for MSRP. Posted 3 hours ago so who knows if it’s still available

rp930

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rick
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, 2019 Ranger, 2015 MB GLK250
For anybody looking. If you know Christian Burke, his dealership has one for MSRP. Posted 3 hours ago so who knows if it’s still available

That would be a screamin’ deal.

Sponsored

JR369

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT500 Iconic
This thread was entertaining.
Sponsored