Sponsored

2022 Grabber Blue 6spd GT got here early.

19gtMD

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aj
Vehicle(s)
19 Gt premium
Nice color, and overall nice car. Congrats
Sponsored

OP
OP
ZeroTX

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Nice color, and overall nice car. Congrats
Thanks. Got the options I could afford to keep it around 40k. A highly catchy color and 6-speed manual were the two mandatory requirements according to the wife. For '22, Grabber Blue Metallic is where it's at.

scotty

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Great choice, but I might be a bit biased ;)
Similar spec to mine - Base, 6 speed and black accent package, but I also added Recaros. Enjoy!!

Last edited:

I Bleed Ford Blue

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2023 grabber blue metallic Mach 1
Back in 17 I test drove a grabber blue gt coupe with the performance pack and a manual. I went home and thought about it and decided that if I was going to spend 40K plus on a toy, then I want a convertible. I looked on ford.com and found one in little hick town in Central Ohio. It's a grabber blue gt vert with a six speed manual and the PP1 package. Turns out there are only 24 GB verts with the PP1 in 2017.

Sponsored

Tetazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering Soon
Would you mind taking a pic directly down the side showing the alignment of fender/wheel? I like them to be flush, very slightly inside the fender, but not poking. I was thinking the 20mm might be better for me.
Here you go! It’s was raining today…

6DBD371C-23E3-40A9-8212-8D4308FF9CE1.jpeg

7DEFC391-1C7B-4094-8B4E-C1552F5E8197.jpeg

33F2EF67-218B-4D83-9A31-7E836BAFC6B2.jpeg

FAD2FAB8-C5F1-4755-AD23-B0A5CE03E7E4.jpeg

Tetazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering Soon
Thanks. Got the options I could afford to keep it around 40k. A highly catchy color and 6-speed manual were the two mandatory requirements according to the wife. For '22, Grabber Blue Metallic is where it's at.
🤣 Same here. Velocity blue was her choice and very glad she made me go with it. I thought she wanted an automatic but turned out she wanted the 6 spd too! Beautiful car you have there!

OP
OP
ZeroTX

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
🤣 Same here. Velocity blue was her choice and very glad she made me go with it. I thought she wanted an automatic but turned out she wanted the 6 spd too! Beautiful car you have there!
I'm actually not opposed to the 10-speed auto, but my wife prefers the feel and sound of the manual and we both agreed this may be the last opportunity in our lives to own a brand new V8 manual car. Almost certainly. Not planning to kick it anytime soon, but a) I'm planning to keep the car for a long time and b) by the time I want/need another one, I am willing to bet V8 manuals will be completely gone.

Tetazz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordering Soon
I'm actually not opposed to the 10-speed auto, but my wife prefers the feel and sound of the manual and we both agreed this may be the last opportunity in our lives to own a brand new V8 manual car. Almost certainly. Not planning to kick it anytime soon, but a) I'm planning to keep the car for a long time and b) by the time I want/need another one, I am willing to bet V8 manuals will be completely gone.
Our same thoughts!

OP
OP
ZeroTX

ZeroTX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ZERO
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Anymore pictures of the car ?
Soon. I'm going in for window tint and PPF on the bumper. I'll take pics before the stripe kit goes on :) and then after...
Sponsored