sorry to hear mate. If you can wait, I would, if not, then the non HP Mach 1 is still better than no Mach 1.I’m new to the forum and have recently ordered a Mach 1.
Order date 9/1
After over a month with no email on a production/build date I later started to grow suspicious that my order may be getting canceled for 2021. I called and emailed FP and was told that my order was still in processing and waiting to be picked up for production and to contact my dealer for any specifics.
I indeed contacted my dealer to find out my Mach 1 order is being delayed until 2022 due to the shortage and availability of the HP. I was told that if I opt out on the HP my Mach 1 would be here by the end of the year (2021).
Sucks to know that the 2022 Mach 1s ordered with the HP won’t start production until late March and won’t be expected to be delivered until May and that’s being optimistic.
There you go, in case anyone was wondering still it is indeed the HP that is causing the delays.
I know that if my get postponed to a 2022 model year, or cancelled/reordered like they are doing with broncos so that they can scrap the Vin, I'll be cancelling and not reordering though. :/