Sponsored

2021 Mustang Paint Color Options Revealed

NeedForGreen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Very true seems Ford doesn't want us to have Gray unless it's on a F150 or a 60k plus specialty Mustang. I've seen plenty of regular Toyolets, Nissans and Hondas sporting nice gray jobs.
Toyolets lol
My wife and I used to have a VW Passat in Urano Grey before a drunk driver slammed into it and totaled it. That grey was amazing. I can only imagine if a Mustang used it how amazing it would look.
Sponsored

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
Impatiently waiting to see fighter jet gray and to see if it will be available on the regular GT.
Now I'm wondering if that's what just debuted on the Mach 1. It looks sorta cream in some photos, and it looks gray in others.

John_B

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Sold
Now I'm wondering if that's what just debuted on the Mach 1. It looks sorta cream in some photos, and it looks gray in others.
i believe it is. Not a big fan, i thought it was white at first. Cream is an accurate description. Also said to be exclusive to the Mach 1.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
i believe it is. Not a big fan, i thought it was white at first. Cream is an accurate description. Also said to be exclusive to the Mach 1.
and the bronco. I think it is an interesting color, the bronco is getting a grabber~ish blue as well came out recently. JFG is not for me though, I want these cars/toys to be loud. race red, grabber blue, etc.

PortalMaker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Lexus IS300 AWD
If that's it, then maybe it's more like an Avalanche Gray that was on the GT350 and Raptor back in 2016. Somehow I was expecting something closer to Abyss Gray from the F150. Oh well.
avalanche_GT350.jpg
abyss_F150.jpg

Sponsored

Labradog

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Guard Metallic
I actually love the color, at least based on the limited release photos. Much prefer it to the darker flat greys like Lead Foot

dd766

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
honda accord
If that's it, then maybe it's more like an Avalanche Gray that was on the GT350 and Raptor back in 2016. Somehow I was expecting something closer to Abyss Gray from the F150. Oh well.
avalanche_GT350.jpg
abyss_F150.jpg
i really want that f150 gray on a mustang gt its like my dream color on a mustang. gt350 had something very similar i love it

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
Grabber blue isn't coming back yet again another year. lame.
But don’t forget you can get it on that Mach E trash.
What a disgrace.
#notamustang

martin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ecoboost; coupe; guard; dark-saddle; MT; PP; Nav;
Guard was wonderful as is Highland Green. They both look close to British Racing Green
Beautiful and classical.
Why there is no green going forward I cannot understand.
I see nothing about leather colors for 2021. I hope the tan comes back

John_B

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Sold
Here’s two screenshots of the Mach E in carbonized gray metallic, i like it much better than fighter jet gray. Waiting to see it on a mustang but it’s lighter than magnetic for sure

nkJW7tQ.jpg

mFE85lK.jpg

Also still looking for confirmation on the yellow. The Mach 1 being called grabber yellow and the 2021 colors released saying yellow peal. I doubt they would use grabber for just the Mach 1 with another yellow for the GT.

Sponsored

Grabber Lime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Edward
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT A10
Cool names for 2021, I'm thrilled my Grabber Lime color is gone, one year color makes it more unique

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Here’s two screenshots of the Mach E in carbonized gray metallic, i like it much better than fighter jet gray. Waiting to see it on a mustang but it’s lighter than magnetic for sure

nkJW7tQ.jpg

mFE85lK.jpg

Also still looking for confirmation on the yellow. The Mach 1 being called grabber yellow and the 2021 colors released saying yellow peal. I doubt they would use grabber for just the Mach 1 with another yellow for the GT.
Well, I like that Carbonized Gray........I'm sure it'll look great on a (real :giggle:) Mustang.

As for the yellow.....yes, my guess is they've decided to rename Yellow Peel as Grabber Yellow. However, the Grabber would have to be the same as the 70's color, so it's a bit strange they were going to call it something else.

John_B

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
Sold
Well, I like that Carbonized Gray........I'm sure it'll look great on a (real :giggle:) Mustang.

As for the yellow.....yes, my guess is they've decided to rename Yellow Peel as Grabber Yellow. However, the Grabber would have to be the same as the 70's color, so it's a bit strange they were going to call it something else.
i agree. I was pretty set on twister orange in 2021, but i really like this gray. I think it will look great on a mustang.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Cool names for 2021, I'm thrilled my Grabber Lime color is gone, one year color makes it more unique
Im waiting for mine ... :sunglasses:

Any idea on how to get production numbers ?

WD :like:

Walt Kowalski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
DonaldTrumpFan
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT FB. 6M. Twister O. 2020 Conv GT 10A - MagnaRide, Twister O.
Question for brains trust:

Is Yellow Peel a different color to the Shelby Grabber Yellow?

TIA
Sponsored