• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida 2021 Mustang Mach 1

Motorin Mark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 M1355
My new ride is finally built and should arrive any day so the Mach 1 is for sale. I have a firm standing trade-in offer of $55,000 for the car and I get a 7% tax credit by trading so $58,850 is my net if I trade. I'm sure the dealer will sell it for $65,000 or more plus all of their Stealership add-ons and fees. I thought somebody here might want it and save a bit of coin so I'm listing it here first.

2021 Mach 1

One 62 year old very picky owner
Purchased new 4/26/21
2762 miles
Fighter Jet Grey
Six Speed manual
Equipment group 700a
19" Magnetic wheels
Mach 1 elite package
Enhanced security package
Mach 1 appearance package
Recaro leather sport seats
Voice act Touchscreen Nav system
B&O sound system

Total options $7475.00

Original MSRP $60,390 and I paid all of that ++

A few simple add-ons:
Ford hood struts
Ford Air-Raid air filter
Steeda clutch spring kit
Lloyds floor mats (4)
Complete spare tire kit
Trunk mat "50th"
Trunk net
Medium (35%) window tint
Sunscreen
Rokblokz Mud flaps
Battery tender lead
Jacking rails

All stock parts in boxes and are included even the 2021 ford Mach 1 owners kit.

Rotated tires at 2000 miles
Still on original oil but I have three oil filters and oil filter plastic "no spill" that will come with car

Again one very picky owner, Purchased locally at Ford dealer four days after it arrived with 6 miles on it, (so it did not sit outside or get test driven by any clowns), only caught in rain one time and immediately washed! Driven very carefully by myself only, never even close to redline, no burnouts, drags, etc, Passenger and back seats have never been sat in, no smoking, eating or drinking in car, ever, garage kept under cover, no nicks, scratches, tears, bumps or bruises anywhere, car is truly mint!

Takes $60K to purchase this bad boy.

Car is located just outside of Daytona Beach, Florida, easy fly in and drive home or have it shipped to your location at your expense. Free and clear Florida title in my name and in my hand for easy transaction.

Car is not driven daily, its my third vehicle and thank goodness my wife cannot drive a stick.

Pics show the many different colors of Fighter Jet Grey depending on the light, truly impressive!

100_2156.JPG

100_2105.JPG

100_2107.JPG

100_2109.JPG

100_2112.JPG

100_2123.JPG

100_2124.JPG

100_2126.JPG

100_2136.JPG

100_2137.JPG

100_2142.JPG

100_2148.JPG
Sponsored

jpro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shelby GT350
Man, I love it! Wish it wasn't so far away from me. I would save about $5k in sales tax because our state doesn't collect taxes on a private sale. But...it would cost me $5k in travel and transportation to get it out to the west coast. Any chance you are moving to the western US in the next couple of weeks? LOL

BTW, what is the car you are having delivered?

07S281E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Saleen S281E, 2020 Shelby GT 350
7% of 55K is 3850

OP
OP
Motorin Mark

Motorin Mark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Man, I love it! Wish it wasn't so far away from me. I would save about $5k in sales tax because our state doesn't collect taxes on a private sale. But...it would cost me $5k in travel and transportation to get it out to the west coast. Any chance you are moving to the western US in the next couple of weeks? LOL

BTW, what is the car you are having delivered?
Sorry not moving anytime soon. Looking at shipping, haulmatch.com shows $1171.00 to ship it from here to you. I'll pay $600 of that! So $571.00 to ship it to you! That gets you my perfect car! So many cars are coming to Florida that trucks down here need cars to get a full load back to wherever they are going, thus great car shipping rates for cars leaving Florida.

Sponsored

TheCarGuyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vincent
Vehicle(s)
2022 Kia Stinger GT2 Scorpion
Beautiful car. I’m actually in Florida too and in the market to get back into another Mustang, but this one is a bit out of my price range. Good luck with the sale!

OP
OP
Motorin Mark

Motorin Mark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Car is SOLD! Thanks all.
Sponsored