Sponsored

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
I was talking to a dealer / owner OC FORD in SC where I bought my last GT last month. He had 8 Machs on the site he had ordered. All were cancelled and he only has TWO. He placed 10-14k premiums on them as he said his customers really don't want to roll to 2022's due to the power reduction plan.
I'm locked into my deal in Tampa now..... any day now...... waiting.......
And I get the power reduction.... For some reason it bothered me. In the end, it wasn't a big deal.. But that and the fact I didn't want to ride the roller coaster again in 2022 pushed me to take delivery on my original order. (I think my Mach is on the verge of cancellation. )
Sponsored

Ctodd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
I nearly made a deal on a white 700a auto there, non HP. It was a last ditch effort to get a Mach.. But before I signed paperwork last night on my PP they texted me and said there was another pending deal on it.
Quess what? It's me who has the pending deal on
I nearly made a deal on a white 700a auto there, non HP. It was a last ditch effort to get a Mach.. But before I signed paperwork last night on my PP they texted me and said there was another pending deal on it.
It's me who has the deposit on the Oxford for 60,180 LOL I sent you the link for a red one I think.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)

It's me who has the deposit on the Oxford for 60,180 LOL I sent you the link for a red one I think.

LOL.. thats the one. It was more than I wanted to pay, $7000 more than my original order. But it was White or Silver for me. I wasn't going to consider any other color. I love the black matte with red accent striping on the white and silver ones.

That car is the only 700a auto white or silver I could find nationwide

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)

Congrats on that car by the way. That is going to be a nice Mach 1. I was going to fly down from Cincinnati and drive it 13 hours back

Ctodd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
I can connect you with the right sales director, he is buying them from other dealers and bringing them into Tampa. No premiums.
Congrats on that car by the way. That is going to be a nice Mach 1. I was going to fly down from Cincinnati and drive it 13 hours back
Did you see they also had a white Auto with handling pk that came in?
2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Handling Package Tampa FL | Brandon Lakeland Clearwater Florida 1FA6P8R01M5555450 (elderfordoftampa.com)

Sponsored

Zelek

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1
Hopefully you don’t have my experience on installation.

My dealer received the wheel moldings a month in advance and lost them. After asking them for over a month after delivery with them swearing to me they were never delivered, I contacted Fwrnty. Theytold me date time etc when they were delivered.

So I called my dealer back with that info, and the dude was like oh I’ve dealt with Ford performance before blah blah we don’t have them. 30 min and some humble pie later guy calls me back after having found them.

Then I have to schedule with the bodyshop. Oh it’s gonna be January. I made another call to his boss and he calls back it will be on Monday.

So yesterday I drop off my car to get the moldings which should have been installed during PDI. I come back and there are greasy fingerprints on both front fenders, an act inch of glue residue around the left molding on my fender PAINT, and giant boot prints and grime inside my riverside floor covers with multiple permanent scratches on the plastic driver door floorboard.

I was so pissed off I had to actually leave before I said or did something that would get me jailed. Anyways I took pictures
Wow, I'm so sorry to hear that. I think I'm just going to put on the moldings myself if they are easy to do.

Ctodd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
I can connect you with the right sales director, he is buying them from other dealers and bringing them into Tampa. No premiums.

Did you see they also had a white Auto with handling pk that came in?
2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Handling Package Tampa FL | Brandon Lakeland Clearwater Florida 1FA6P8R01M5555450 (elderfordoftampa.com)

I didn't see that, but I am not interested in the HP. I appreciate the lead on contacting the sales manager but I bought my original order last night. Paperwork is all signed and I am driving it around. Apparently your Mach 1, lol, was my 4th quarter 2 minute warning final drive to get a Mach 1.

I am very happy with my PP though.

Ctodd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
I didn't see that, but I am not interested in the HP. I appreciate the lead on contacting the sales manager but I bought my original order last night. Paperwork is all signed and I am driving it around. Apparently your Mach 1, lol, was my 4th quarter 2 minute warning final drive to get a Mach 1.

I am very happy with my PP though.
Where did you end up getting yours?

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
he is buying them from other dealers and bringing them into Tampa. No premiums.
which by definition means other dealerships are letting them go for below MSRP sufficient to cover transport costs and his other costs. Let's say they are letting him have their car at invoice, they probably make a little money (or at least stop the bleeding) and he gets to make ~3-5% when they sell off his lot.

Sponsored

Ctodd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
which by definition means other dealerships are letting them go for below MSRP sufficient to cover transport costs and his other costs. Let's say they are letting him have their car at invoice, they probably make a little money (or at least stop the bleeding) and he gets to make ~3-5% when they sell off his lot.
He had said that the Northern dealers don't want the inventory for the winter months in many states that don't sell many are happy to release. Crazy business for sure.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
I m in the northeast and they are holding them for top dollar so far.
As far as a 2022 and a 2021 I wouldn't pay 10-14K more for 10HP as stated earlier, LOL.

Ctodd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
I m in the northeast and they are holding them for top dollar so far.
As far as a 2022 and a 2021 I wouldn't pay 10-14K more for 10HP as stated earlier, LOL.
The world has gone mad. They say 22's end of 1st Q MAYBE or never as they are being pressured to produce all electric to make someone happy.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
well if my 21 get canned I ll probably roll it over and decide later as I have no deposit on my order. It was exciting waiting when I thought the car would come with doubt, but now it s not so much fun anymore.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),