Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1

GotNotch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Z71
It's 3k between GT Premium PP1 MR AE and base Mach 1 with current pricing. Would be silly to sell it cheaper than GT PP1 with all the upgraded parts. This was beaten to death. Those who see value in it and love it will buy it.
This! I’m so tired of all these post that claim the Mach 1 is not worth all the extra money. They love to compare a low cost GT to a loaded Mach. To me 3k more is a no brainer to get the Mach over a similar optioned GT.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Tempo, Ford Mustang,FFR,Crown vic.
It's 3k between GT Premium PP1 MR AE and base Mach 1 with current pricing. Would be silly to sell it cheaper than GT PP1 with all the upgraded parts. This was beaten to death. Those who see value in it and love it will buy it.
Wrong, you are comparing a loaded up gt to A BASE mach1, now load up that mach1 and tell me the difference in pricing.
When I bought my Stang the dealer had 2 Mach 1's both the msrp was over 63k .
A loaded up gt is what 51k.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
There is no such thing as a base Mach 1. The only options are Recaro’s, wheels and spoilers. The rest is trivial, and arguably this is trivial as well.

Sponsored

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
There is no such thing as a base Mach 1. The only options are Recaro’s, wheels and spoilers. The rest is trivial, and arguably this is trivial as well.
And color :party::crazy::giggle:

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
Wrong, you are comparing a loaded up gt to A BASE mach1, now load up that mach1 and tell me the difference in pricing.
When I bought my Stang the dealer had 2 Mach 1's both the msrp was over 63k .
A loaded up gt is what 51k.
What’s most important is that you like what you have. The rest doesn’t matter.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
I forgot to say base Premium Mach 1 with Nav and B&O vs loaded Premium GT PP1. The only thing else you can add is the HP package. Which clearly contains extra parts with their own cost.

White Mach 1 Premium with Elite package and Nav is $58640.
White GT Premium with PP1, 401A, active exhaust, MagneRide, spoiler, B&O, Enhanced Security Package is $54565.

The difference is $4075. If adding stripes to GT it'd be 3.5k. Really close and Mach 1 (Prmeium) has most of those things as standard.

We did this exercise several times this year. It's not 10k difference. Maybe with some special pricing, but I compare MSRP. Really you should be glad for your prices, your average salary is 2.5x higher than in my country and I paid 84k for non-HP Mach 1, and I did it gladly.

Reactions: 12g

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What’s most important is that you like what you have. The rest doesn’t matter.
Yup, but Mustangs that are in the c8 price range to me is nuts.
But I remember when new wheels were under 150.00 each so, lol. ya getting old sucks when you remember what things used to cost.lol.

ICU812

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I forgot to say base Premium Mach 1 with Nav and B&O vs loaded Premium GT PP1. The only thing else you can add is the HP package. Which clearly contains extra parts with their own cost.

White GT Premium with PP1, 401A, active exhaust, MagneRide, spoiler, B&O, Enhanced Security Package is $54565.

The difference is $4075. If adding stripes to GT it'd be 3.5k. Really close and Mach 1 (Prmeium) has most of those things as standard.

We did this exercise several times this year. It's not 10k difference. Maybe with some special pricing, but I compare MSRP. Really you should be glad for your prices, your average salary is 2.5x higher than in my country and I paid 84k for non-HP Mach 1, and I did it gladly.
Salary to cost of living, matter.
It doesn't matter much if we get paid 2.5x more if the cost of living is 3x more.
but I get it, anyone with a newish Sports car, no matter the country is very lucky to be in those shoes, sometimes we forget this.

Sponsored

Maldelver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang Mach 1
A fully loaded GT vs a fully loaded MACH1 is not even close. Drive them both hard and you can very quickly feel the value of the extra money in the MACH1.

Then compare the price of a Fully loaded MACH1 to other brands that are in its class. Again you quickly see the value.

If you don’t notice or don’t care then buy something else, because those of us who bought the MACH1, are extremely happy with our choice.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium

Also consider that the GT Performance Pack is eligible for rebates and special financing incentives. So that adds to the price and cost gap

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
A fully loaded GT vs a fully loaded MACH1 is not even close. Drive them both hard and you can very quickly feel the value of the extra money in the MACH1.

Then compare the price of a Fully loaded MACH1 to other brands that are in its class. Again you quickly see the value.

If you don’t notice or don’t care then buy something else, because those of us who bought the MACH1, are extremely happy with our choice.
agreed, the biggest comparison right now for the Mach 1 is the M4 comp, and they are close, with a 40k price difference.

Then there is the SS 1LE, which while the faster track car, nearly every review says that it is not nearly as street able and not desirable as a daily.

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chaz
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, Performance Blue, Black stripes
The Pilson people are charging over sticker and showing cars that are sold
Sponsored