Sponsored

Scat2018

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
18 Dodge Charger scat pack
My 2021 Mach order was canceled and yesterday I found my exact build in transit to a dealer 350 miles away. That car was ordered by another customer who decided NOT to take the car when it arrives as they took another one that came in earlier for stock. I signed the offer docs yesterday and placing the deposit today. No premiums. I decided I did not want to go the 2022 route due to the HP being reduced due to EPA regulations. I think the 2021 Mach 1 may have production under 4500? my vin indicates 4300. I spent ALL WEEK shopping all over the nation, it has not been a pleasant task.
Got my Mach 1 a few week ago it serial # 4589.I’m going to say under 6k of them
Sponsored

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
My 2021 Mach order was canceled and yesterday I found my exact build in transit to a dealer 350 miles away. That car was ordered by another customer who decided NOT to take the car when it arrives as they took another one that came in earlier for stock. I signed the offer docs yesterday and placing the deposit today. No premiums. I decided I did not want to go the 2022 route due to the HP being reduced due to EPA regulations. I think the 2021 Mach 1 may have production under 4500? my vin indicates 4300. I spent ALL WEEK shopping all over the nation, it has not been a pleasant task.
You better buy a lottery ticket!

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
Some lucky guys here, I guess my build is still scheduled so I ll have to wait it out and pray it get built. Not getting 4% under invoice anywhere and built to my exact liking . If the build fails then I ll decide what to do. We have long winters here so other than having the car I wouldn't use it till spring.
It s coming to a close for us 21 builds either way.

Ctodd1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
Some lucky guys here, I guess my build is still scheduled so I ll have to wait it out and pray it get built. Not getting 4% under invoice anywhere and built to my exact liking . If the build fails then I ll decide what to do. We have long winters here so other than having the car I wouldn't use it till spring.
I have been buying new cars online for as long as the internet I think.lol This adventure has been the most difficult after getting my order canceled.
I literally spent the past two weeks going into each dealer's website shopping for the in transits to see if any were available and what I wanted. NOT EASY AT ALL FOLKS ! Outsourced internet people, clueless people, people that don't answer you to people that disappear for days makes me nuts.
I signed a deal yesterday finally and just now the sales team manager e-mailed me to see if I wanted the car that I e-mailed him directly about FIVE days ago. SAME CAR ! Who's on first?? I'm 60 and this is for my Birthday if it doesn't kill me before then.

richardmauro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
richard
Vehicle(s)
20 GT500, 22 Porsche 992 Targa, 2019 Porsche TTS
I have been buying new cars online for as long as the internet I think.lol This adventure has been the most difficult after getting my order canceled.
I literally spent the past two weeks going into each dealer's website shopping for the in transits to see if any were available and what I wanted. NOT EASY AT ALL FOLKS ! Outsourced internet people, clueless people, people that don't answer you to people that disappear for days makes me nuts.
I signed a deal yesterday finally and just now the sales team manager e-mailed me to see if I wanted the car that I e-mailed him directly about FIVE days ago. SAME CAR ! Who's on first?? I'm 60 and this is for my Birthday if it doesn't kill me before then.
Lucky you- gave up on this charade- too much like work.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
but apparently the EB/GT need incentives to clear lots? $1000 off (detroit) on Mustang and 0%.

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chaz
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, Performance Blue, Black stripes
The dealer over here has a red one loaded, but Automatic, just lowered the price 2k under sticker, they also have a red manual but a 600a for 58k
What dealer has one for under sticker please ...? Name ...?

richardmauro

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
richard
Vehicle(s)
20 GT500, 22 Porsche 992 Targa, 2019 Porsche TTS
What dealer has one for under sticker please ...? Name ...?
Good luck finding a HP with manual- I wanted it with leather- have one but it has rear seat delete and 5k over- looks like I will go for a 20
GT350 instead which have APPRECIATED unfortunate for me
BETTER CAR BY SPADES.

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Good luck finding a HP with manual- I wanted it with leather- have one but it has rear seat delete and 5k over- looks like I will go for a 20
GT350 instead which have APPRECIATED unfortunate for me
BETTER CAR BY SPADES.
Hang in there I am pretty sure they will show up on lots soon enough.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Hang in there I am pretty sure they will show up on lots soon enough.
if any dealer ordered 700A HP cars show up on lots I will be beyond fucking pissed at Ford.

Sponsored

KBR Stang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 on order, 2011 Mustang GT
If anyone knows of a 700a, non HP, auto with the base wheels without ADM in Grabber Yellow, V Blue or RR let me know. Looked around my area and nothing.....unicorn I know.

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
If anyone knows of a 700a, non HP, auto with the base wheels without ADM in Grabber Yellow, V Blue or RR let me know. Looked around my area and nothing.....unicorn I know.
Not sure of the accuracy but check nationally on Trucar. I have seen a couple

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
hey did you end up getting bumped to the 22nd yet?

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
there was a dealer in tampa, had a RR one, had an ADM, but that maybe can be talked around.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
Dunno why. On Jay Leno's garage he reviewed the MACH 1.. told Jim Owens Shelby/Mustang brand manager the MACH 1 it's basically a 'parts bin car' ' grabbing parts from the GT350 ' etc. Said Jim Owens Shelby/Mustang brand manager said ' exactly & put it together '. Don't shoot the messenger peeps haha.
Sponsored