Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
So I bought the white one with the A10 got it at sticker ... Leather Recaro's, HP pack, Mach elite pack - FYI - you have a better shot at sticker with a 10 speed than the Tremec just my observatiuons - also, something maybe some folks didn't / don't know the Tremec (which is a great Tranny no doubt - is built in MEXICO :thumbsdown:)

"BIRD IN HAND" 20 miles from my front door - plus 10HP
Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
also, something maybe some folks didn't / don't know the Tremec (which is a great Tranny no doubt - is built in MEXICO :thumbsdown:)
I'll take Mexican work-ethic over Chinese cheating/corner-cutting when white-man isn't looking, every day of the week. Now give me a trans built in Alabama etc. from American foundries (sadly none) and machinists on HAAS or better CNC gear cutters, and where they actually qualify a sampling from every batch (unlike some OPG suppliers) and I'll kiss you.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
700a issues, that sucks cause I don t want a car at this price with cloth.
you get WAAAAY better quality and style taking your 600A and spending $1500-2000 on Katzkin install.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
you get WAAAAY better quality and style taking your 600A and spending $1500-2000 on Katzkin install.
it's not the leather, it's the heated/cooled seats! I live in south Louisiana, cooled seats are a God send.

Sponsored

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
So I bought the white one with the A10 got it at sticker ... Leather Recaro's, HP pack, Mach elite pack - FYI - you have a better shot at sticker with a 10 speed than the Tremec just my observatiuons - also, something maybe some folks didn't / don't know the Tremec (which is a great Tranny no doubt - is built in MEXICO :thumbsdown:)

Well I'll be damned! Congrats on your find!

Is it the same as what you ordered?

13GetThere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lynn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium PP2 Magnet Grey
Congratulation snakeyes.
Sounds like you lucked out.
I think in the end you'll be happy with the 10 spd. If not, then in a few years, maybe you could sell it to me.

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4

Is Mexico a problem because of supply chain issues? Otherwise, for the most part, I give precisely zero f*cks where the transmission is built personally, though I would certainly prefer as few parts coming from China as possible... But now you have me curious. Is the A10 built in the US?

Also, congrats!

Hoose71

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
84, 13, 13, 21, 22 Mustangs, 72 Nova Rally
Is Mexico a problem because of supply chain issues? Otherwise, for the most part, I give precisely zero f*cks where the transmission is built personally, though I would certainly prefer as few parts coming from China as possible... But now you have me curious. Is the A10 built in the US?

Also, congrats!
I believe it's assembled in Ohio. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
I'll take Mexican work-ethic over Chinese cheating/corner-cutting when white-man isn't looking, every day of the week. Now give me a trans built in Alabama etc. from American foundries (sadly none) and machinists on HAAS or better CNC gear cutters, and where they actually qualify a sampling from every batch (unlike some OPG suppliers) and I'll kiss you.
No pictures ............ :crackup:

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chaz
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, Performance Blue, Black stripes

Also, congrats!
A10 - built in USA, at Ford plant - picking new M1 up at 11AM will post pics later today or tomorrow thanks for all the well wishes ...:thumbsup:

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),