Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
they had SOMETHING to convey to buyers for Bronco and Mock-E, meaningful or 'fair' beside the point. So there is no excuse not to have something for Mach-1 folk.
hell, delayed bronco orders keep getting swag bags at least even before they get a bronco.
Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
well - I know where's there's an A10 M1 - I can get for MSRP problem is I don't want the auto - but i also don't want to wait another frigging year šŸ¤¬ šŸ¤¬ šŸ¤¬ - give some advice Boy's and Girl's - I also know where there's a 2017 GT350 with 750 miles on it brand damn new thinking this may be the way to go ...:muscle::muscle::muscle: with the issues those had 2015-2018 would need an aftermarket warranty to cover the drive train 100%
You just said it. It's a '17. Considering the engine changes made in MY '19 to cure the oil issue.

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
I don't think I got a response before, so apologies again if I'm asking a question that's been answered, but... can anyone tell me if they're aware of any Mach 1 orders that did NOT have the handling package and were still canceled? Or do all the ones we know of right now include the HP?

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
I don't think I got a response before, so apologies again if I'm asking a question that's been answered, but... can anyone tell me if they're aware of any Mach 1 orders that did NOT have the handling package and were still canceled? Or do all the ones we know of right now include the HP?
yes, we have a poll. 2 non HP orders cancelled, looks like many more coming through. but so far, ALL have been 700A orders that got cancelled, no 600A.

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
Iā€™m amazed Ford hasnā€™t provided any feedback to its dealer if/how Ford will treat customers that had their 2021 orders canceled and will reorder via 2022 models. Will they provide cost protection and/or ensuring these 2022 orders would be pushed up in the queue?
The lack of a response on this is just unreal.

I for one will not be reordering. When I asked Jay if they would refund the deposit if Ford did not price protect converted orders, he danced around the issue, which makes me believe they won't. Which is fine, it's their business to run, and they are still the good guys on the block. But I'm sure as hell not rewarding Ford for shitty customer service with an order. My backup plan is to look for anything for MSRP, and failing that, I'll probably just wait a year and then buy a used 4 seat vehicle and a used Corvette, because at least GM isn't screwing with me this year.

Sponsored

cheeser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1, 4Runners and RAV4's

I for one will not be reordering. When I asked Jay if they would refund the deposit if Ford did not price protect converted orders, he danced around the issue, which makes me believe they won't. Which is fine, it's their business to run, and they are still the good guys on the block. But I'm sure as hell not rewarding Ford for shitty customer service with an order. My backup plan is to look for anything for MSRP, and failing that, I'll probably just wait a year and then buy a used 4 seat vehicle and a used Corvette, because at least GM isn't screwing with me this year.
Iā€˜m under the belief if Ford hasnā€™t provided anything by now, then they probably wonā€™t. Iā€™m still hoping mine isnā€™t cancelled, but if it is, then I may not convert either. I was also planning on a new Bronco, but would probably just wait for the new 4Runner as I spend most of my recreational time out in the mountainsā€¦Ford doesnā€™t need to be rewarded. I understand aspects of these supply problems are beyond their control, but they can still take care of customer.

Come on Ford, take care of those with converted orders.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)

I talked with Zach at length the other day. It is my understanding they will refund if a vin hasnā€™t been issued yet.
@Zach@Granger , is that correct?

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chaz
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, Performance Blue, Black stripes
I talked with Zach at length the other day. It is my understanding they will refund if a vin hasnā€™t been issued yet.
@Zach@Granger , is that correct?
Well I had a VIN and it was still cancelled ... - 1FA6P8R05M5555242 that used to mean "ready to build" NOT ANYMORE šŸ¤¬ šŸ¤¬ šŸ¤¬

As a matter of fact another dealer NOT the ordering dealer tried to look up the status using that VIN and couldn't find any info other than the cancellation info - he suggested that Ford could be issuing GHOST VIN #'s attached to emails just to appease customers ... REALLY ...!!!

Last edited:

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Iā€™m amazed Ford hasnā€™t provided any feedback to its dealers if/how Ford will treat customers that had their 2021 orders canceled and will reorder via 2022 models. Will they provide cost protection and/or ensuring these 2022 orders would be pushed up in the queue?

I just received an order update showing mine has moved to week of 20 December, which makes me nervous.

Iā€˜m keeping my fingers crossed mine makes it through the process, but I may not reorder as a 2022 if mine is cancelledā€¦if Ford canā€™t explain how they are going to treat this ā€œnewā€ order.
I gues there are staffing issues as I remember once upon a time not so long ago there was a person named Daysha(sp?) that would monitor the forums with feedback.

Sponsored

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chaz
Vehicle(s)
I think maybe he was just trying to sell me their 10k ADM Mach 1.
Those "Bastards" will use every snake oil trick in the book to get you to order their spec'ed out mistake - as in they ordered with a 10 speed instead of the 6 speed Tremec - I have that going on now with a Douche Bag dealer locally that is using the old "having another salesman walk in while I'm in his office" saying "Hey Man is this sold cause if it isn't I got three contacts, waiting to buy"

Hahahahahahaha - I said: Stop with the junior salesman tricks cause "IDGAF" -

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
Those "Bastards" will use every snake oil trick in the book to get you to order their spec'ed out mistake - as in they ordered with a 10 speed instead of the 6 speed Tremec - I have that going on now with a Douche Bag dealer locally that is using the old "having another salesman walk in while I'm in his office" saying "Hey Man is this sold cause if it isn't I got three contacts, waiting to buy"

Capital doing that?

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chaz
Vehicle(s)
Capital doing that?
No Dealer in High Point - but what's the difference they're all LYING BASTARDS that would sell their Mothers to the Taliban for a dollar ...!!!

You know I AM SICK TO DEATH of Ford and there BS games looking at other alternative now

Coastal-Mach

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
2023 BMW M440i, 2020 Ram 1500, 2021 Jeep JK
No Dealer in High Point - but what's the difference they're all LYING BASTARDS that would sell their Mothers to the Taliban for a dollar ...!!!

You know I AM SICK TO DEATH of Ford and there BS games looking at other alternative now
Is it this car? 64K Sticker, what Pricks!

1636116115529.png

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP

Yea, its a big turn off for me too. With winter starting up I am pretty sure they will sit until spring unless you plan trailer them or they are located in a southern region .
Sponsored