Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Jimmy is currently living vicariously through Snake atm lol.
exactly. and also dealing with things going into absolute chaos at work due to shipping issues right now.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
exactly. and also dealing with things going into absolute chaos at work due to shipping issues right now.
Not a problem. The manufacturers have nothing to ship. 🤬

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Not a problem. The manufacturers have nothing to ship. 🤬
problem is we are the manufacturers, but we have months worth of product stuck on ships. and refineries and other plants going through turnarounds and needing equipment, so we are having to have stuff recast, and then flown over here, at massive expense, and massive loss, and then wth do we do with the originally ordered equipment when it comes in? because of the stupid JIT stuff, we do not have storage capacity for all that rather large/heavy equipment.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
problem is we are the manufacturers, but we have months worth of product stuck on ships. and refineries and other plants going through turnarounds and needing equipment, so we are having to have stuff recast, and then flown over here, at massive expense, and massive loss, and then wth do we do with the originally ordered equipment when it comes in? because of the stupid JIT stuff, we do not have storage capacity for all that rather large/heavy equipment.
Fake News. It's all in great hands... :like: :puke:

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
wth do we do with the originally ordered equipment when it comes in? because of the stupid JIT stuff, we do not have storage capacity for all that rather large/heavy equipment.
slap a tarp on it, and list it on govauctions.com
GSA seems perfectly fine with leaving precision computers and machinery out in the elements to get caked with rust. It'll buff off. No harm done.

Big Joe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT, 2006 Lincoln Town Car
Dude, just order from Granger. Trust us here.
My MY 21 Mach 1 was cancelled 10/29. Ordered a MY22 on 11/2 with 700A, HP, Elite and Premium in Mischievous Purple. 11/3 I recieved an email that the Purple was a Late Availability color along with the Eruption Green meaning I'll have to wait on this color. Just a heads up too anyone else interested in these colors. With the decrease in hp and torque I'm not a 100% sure on this purchase since I've been waiting since 5/8/21 originally.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
My MY 21 Mach 1 was cancelled 10/29. Ordered a MY22 on 11/2 with 700A, HP, Elite and Premium in Mischievous Purple. 11/3 I recieved an email that the Purple was a Late Availability color along with the Eruption Green meaning I'll have to wait on this color. Just a heads up too anyone else interested in these colors. With the decrease in hp and torque I'm not a 100% sure on this purchase since I've been waiting since 5/8/21 originally.
Joe, we all feel your pain but the smile on your face when you see your new M1 will immediately remove any doubt over the 10 meaningless HP.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)

dethmaShine

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 HP FJG
This is really sad. May deliveries failing is the absolute worst. This is the biggest reason I took delivery of my M1 and not waiting for my GT500 for next year.

Sponsored

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
I was just informed mine was pushed to 2022 as well? Not sure what my dealer means by pushed I am guessing that means cancelled? Anyways I had the JFG, Handling pack, elite, 700A, Tremec. Pending more info from them currently.

Ordered: 06/26
Build date: 12/26(Before it was cancelled)

By the way who cares about 10hp????? That's a tune away, no one keeps it stock. I am going to tune it then later slap a supercharger on it anyway.

snakeyes

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chaz
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500, Performance Blue, Black stripes
well - I know where's there's an A10 M1 - I can get for MSRP problem is I don't want the auto - but i also don't want to wait another frigging year 🤬 🤬 🤬 - give some advice Boy's and Girl's - I also know where there's a 2017 GT350 with 750 miles on it brand damn new thinking this may be the way to go ...:muscle::muscle::muscle: with the issues those had 2015-2018 would need an aftermarket warranty to cover the drive train 100%

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
well - I know where's there's an A10 M1 - I can get for MSRP problem is I don't want the auto - but i also don't want to wait another frigging year 🤬 🤬 🤬 - give some advice Boy's and Girl's - I also know where there's a 2017 GT350 with 750 miles on it brand damn new thinking this may be the way to go ...:muscle::muscle::muscle: with the issues those had 2015-2018 would need an aftermarket warranty to cover the drive train 100%
We can’t tell you what to do 🙁
But no way in hell I would own a 5.2 without a warranty.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
Get what you want. If A10 is a no, then it is a no. If the issue for the GT350 is the engine, check the costs of an aftermarket warranty. In the Porsche world, a lot of owners get a Fidelity Platinum once the factory warranty ends, because it is expensive to replace the PDK transmission. There are a lot of finance managers who specialize and compete for that business.

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
On the gt350 if you are that concerned I would also be worried about a car at the shop for while and the teardown process even if covered. I am in the same boat as you. Don t think I ll breakdown and pay anywhere near MSRP. I also wanted the 6 speed. I have not been cancelled YET but I feel it coming. So I am also thinking if I d roll it into a 2022 only to be strung along anther 6 months? I am also trying not to get excited and settle for something I didn t start out with. I ve considered a GT premium but for less $ I was getting the M! from GT s on lots. My suggestion is to slow down and not go for second choice yet. My Chapman order required no deposit so other than wasting my time I have nothing to lose if I say screw the whole Ford thing! Not getting a warm fuzzy feeling about my first Ford in decades. I know it s the current market but I feel like Ford could treat their order customers a lot better. Rant End.
Sponsored