71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
How am I threading the needle with a 9/20 order and 11/22 build date?
Well, in case The Bad™®© happens don't you go jumping off Skyline Overlook

Last edited:

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
There you go! If you fly Delta on an A220, ask if Chris is flying:-)

So last week, it really became quite clear that things were heading for a giant crash, so I dug a bit deeper and found a near list price GT500 ($2500 ADM)...it's just so sad really, hopefully things improve next year.

Btw, Jay (@Granger) said I was one of their cancellations (700A, Non-Hp, Iconic Silver, Tremec, Ordered 8/10)
i'll be sure the next time i fly delta to go running up towards the cockpit mid flight shouting i just want to see if chris is up front. should work out well for me :cwl:

on a more serious note, how about i cruise the mach 1 over to your neck of the woods some time! i get a ride in the shelby? you grab a few gears with the tremec?

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
anyone with cancelled orders getting emails or anything else indicating this other than calls from dealer?

Sponsored

danpass

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Focus ST Triple Yellow
anyone with cancelled orders getting emails or anything else indicating this other than calls from dealer?
just a phone call. online still shows confirmed

NeverSatisfied

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT 6MT Base
you called today?

what is the build?
Who do I call? I checked with dealer this am and they said fords still showing me as a 2021 build?

ChrisAngela

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Prius, 2016 Winnebago Era, 2021 GT500
i'll be sure the next time i fly delta to go running up towards the cockpit mid flight shouting i just want to see if chris is up front. should work out well for me :cwl:

on a more serious note, how about i cruise the mach 1 over to your neck of the woods some time! i get a ride in the shelby? you grab a few gears with the tremec?
True, I'm a hard one to get a hold of these days, but spring time maybe?!

Sponsored

ChrisAngela

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Prius, 2016 Winnebago Era, 2021 GT500
So you gave up on Tremec, and went for the automatic just like that?! I guess the desperate times call for desperate measures.
I needed a car sooner than later, stealing my wife’s car for days at a time when I’m gone on trips wasn’t cutting it. Watching plenty of vids of Shelby Flyer and others on YouTube convinced me, despite no Tremec, it would still be a fun car to drive:-)

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I needed a car sooner than later, stealing my wife’s car for days at a time when I’m gone on trips wasn’t cutting it. Watching plenty of vids of Shelby Flyer and others on YouTube convinced me, despite no Tremec, it would sti be a fun car to drive:-)
Aww, I have a feeling you’re gonna love it Chris. Put up some pics!! Use it in good health. Nice to see a happy ending.

itguy84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Premium
There you go! If you fly Delta on an A220, ask if Chris is flying:-)

So last week, it really became quite clear that things were heading for a giant crash, so I dug a bit deeper and found a near list price GT500 ($2500 ADM)...it's just so sad really, hopefully things improve next year.

Btw, Jay (@Granger) said I was one of their cancellations (700A, Non-Hp, Iconic Silver, Tremec, Ordered 8/10)
When was your build date

I feel very hopeless now. Mine is exact same build except an A10 transmission ordered on 08/28
Sponsored