Sponsored

Mountain Man

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Shawn
Vehicle(s)
2019 Super Duty F250
Just out of my head. I know there are 5000 or so from discussions here. But not every Mach 1 owner comes to this site. So, I thought there should be at Least 6000+ Just a guess
I have 5020. The car was manufactured at the end of September. I don't believe we will see 6000. Way to many where cancelled. 5300 cars maybe?
Sponsored

murick

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2021 Euro Mach 1
I believe the foreign orders have stopped in August/September, so the domestic ones with the highest VIN may indicate how many Mach 1s were scheduled during the year. Some were cancelled so there should be less numbered chassis than issued VINs.

Reinyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ahmad
Vehicle(s)
13 FRS 22 Mach 1 on order cries in -10 horsepower
It is the HP Mach 1 cars that were cancelled. From the Blue Oval Forums...
As of Oct 4:
21MY Mustang Balance Out – Please note that the following options have balanced out for 21MY Mustang:
  • Black Painted Roof (94B)
  • Painted Over-the-top Stripe (47W) - GT500's with the Tape Stripe will have to remove the option in order to schedule.
  • Mach 1 Handling Package (60K)
So all Mach 1 HP not scheduled as of Oct 4 were cancelled.
Mine was canceled today and my order was submitted August 13th.

It was 700A with a handling pack.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
Mine was canceled today and my order was submitted August 13th.

It was 700A with a handling pack.
yeah, sorry to hear mate. it ends up that anyone who ordered after early/mid april with a handling pack/700A car got canceled. myself included. I ordered in june.,

still hoping/praying that Ford does SOMETHING for those of us who got cancelled, but it does not look like it.

sakman84

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 Premium. 6MT, Blue, upgraded wheels
yeah, sorry to hear mate. it ends up that anyone who ordered after early/mid april with a handling pack/700A car got canceled. myself included. I ordered in june.,

still hoping/praying that Ford does SOMETHING for those of us who got cancelled, but it does not look like it.
I really hope Ford does something, has anyone tried to tally up the cancellations on here and ask corporate for anything? Perhaps reaching out to FP with these numbers would get the gears moving in Ford....

Last edited:

Sponsored

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
I really hope Ford does something, has anyone tried to tally up the cancellations on here and ask corporate for anything? Perhaps reaching out the FP with these numbers would get the gears moving in Ford....
I made a poll a while back. showed for sure that all the cancellation, or nearly all, where 700A HP cars.

Redbarn Mustang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 premium oxford white
I wasn’t going to wait around for Ford to do
Something after my order was cancelled after 5 months, I crossed over to the dark side and ordered a 2022 Camaro ZL1. I do hope those of you that got cancelled like me get taken care of.

gone_n_60

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Whit
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP Convertible
A huge bummer in the new covid world, not that I was buying a Mach 1 or GT 500 but this is why I decided to shop for my GT from existing stock (new-used) online vs. ordering a 2021. Having had my "wait" I really feel how frustrating this is for those who thought they had a Mustang on order. Really hope Ford steps up for all of you bearing this sad news.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
Has anyone gotten back to you on price protection for cancelled orders?
negative. at this time, I doubt we will get anything, which is aggravating to say the least. price protection and being placed at the front of the line is more than sufficient. but some extra goodies would be appreciated as well (shirt/hat, etc)

I wasn’t going to wait around for Ford to do
Something after my order was cancelled after 5 months, I crossed over to the dark side and ordered a 2022 Camaro ZL1. I do hope those of you that got cancelled like me get taken care of.
Sorry to hear you crossed over, but cannot blame you at all. I've looked at ZL1s, SS1 LEs, challengers, used GT350s, etc. just can't pull the trigger on them just yet.

Sponsored

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I have 5020. The car was manufactured at the end of September. I don't believe we will see 6000. Way to many where cancelled. 5300 cars maybe?
I just saw M5300 dropped off to my local dealer Friday when I was picking up oil.
FJG, 700A, A10, non-handling
She was a beauty

Kermut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach M5413
negative. at this time, I doubt we will get anything, which is aggravating to say the least. price protection and being placed at the front of the line is more than sufficient. but some extra goodies would be appreciated as well (shirt/hat, etc)

Sorry to hear you crossed over, but cannot blame you at all. I've looked at ZL1s, SS1 LEs, challengers, used GT350s, etc. just can't pull the trigger on them just yet.
I am petty enough that if Ford cancelled my 5 month order without recompense I wouldn't sign up to buy another Mach. Shit I am halfway tempted to buy a SS1LE just out of spiteful solidarity for you guys. If you go that route feel free to post pictures of your car here!

I still go at least once a week to look at GT350's, but they are now ~$65k for a 2019 <20k miles, which to me is just obscene for what will be a daily driver for the immediate future.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
I am petty enough that if Ford cancelled my 5 month order without recompense I wouldn't sign up to buy another Mach. Shit I am halfway tempted to buy a SS1LE just out of spiteful solidarity for you guys. If you go that route feel free to post pictures of your car here!

I still go at least once a week to look at GT350's, but they are now ~$65k for a 2019 <20k miles, which to me is just obscene for what will be a daily driver for the immediate future.
And I normally am. I am violating so many of my personal beliefs/characteristics because I want this car. aggravating to say the least.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
Two more weeks of production (I think). If they are not build before Dec 22?? Then we’ll be looking at 2022, right?

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
not sure if that is the exact date but it s about the way it is. Mine just sweaked thru this week.
Sponsored