WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
We do get GPFs what’s not there to like added weight, less power and less sound

Lol
I would be interested to see what emissions related things have changed on the USDM cars for 2022 that has resulted in the loss of 10 bhp, I wonder if they are going to get them now too … ?

Euro land can’t be too far ahead of California … ?

WD :like:
Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I would be interested to see what emissions related things have changed on the USDM cars for 2022 that has resulted in the loss of 10 bhp, I wonder if they are going to get them now too … ?

Euro land can’t be too far ahead of California … ?

Could be however the tq is the same in the US cars for 2022?

Folks in US will go bananas if there are GPFs as the sound is not the same I think with the Borla Atak on mine maybe it was the same as a US counterpart with res-delete.

On my MX5 with the cat delete in the midmipe(main cat in the header is still there ) the difference in sound is extreme

Dave2013M3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT Base PP1 6MT Rapid Red
I miss my E92 M3 six speed but for everyday driving around town I wish I had bought a DCT, I would have probably kept it to this day If I bought the twin clutch.

However, on resale the 6MT command a much higher value than the DCT.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Folks in US will go bananas if there are GPFs as the sound is not the same I think with the Borla Atak on mine maybe it was the same as a US counterpart with res-delete.
Honestly I think the sound is perfectly fine in Sport mode. Very loud and very noticable inside. It's still the loudest car on the market.

Give me 2 years to prepare and I'll give you my Nürburgring time with 10R80 on wide wheels and Cup2s 🤣

Last edited:

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Honestly I think the sound is perfectly fine in Sport mode. Very loud and very noticable inside. It's still the loudest car on the market.

Give me 2 years to prepare and I'll give you my Nürburgring time with 10R80 on wide wheels and Cup2s 🤣
Lol

You need to hear how it sounds when breathing properly brother ;)

Last edited:

Sponsored

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I think I've heard too many gutted exhausts in my life. Did you hear the Mach 1 exhaust personally? It's perfect even in Europe :) Maybe I'm too old for this shit at 35, haha. I wouldn't mind H-pipe, but with current trend and future regular checkups of exhaust volume at technical inspection, nah...

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I think I've heard too many gutted exhausts in my life. Did you hear the Mach 1 exhaust personally? It's perfect even in Europe :) Maybe I'm too old for this shit at 35, haha. I wouldn't mind H-pipe, but with current trend and future regular checkups of exhaust volume at technical inspection, nah...
Don’t worry you have some more years of fun in you I am 40 in a month lol.

Not heard the M1 but I know what GPFs do and I can Imagine the M1 not being that different compared to a GT with X or H pipe in Europe if it even is at that level as you still have the resonator. You need to do H/-X pipe at least do it now order come on 🤪

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Maybe later after I compare with some guys at meetups. I still have to hear mine car from the outside, haha.

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
The bottom line is that the Mustang Mach 1 is one of the fastest track cars in the world. It's on-track performance is on par with anything that Europe has whether that's Porsche, Ferrari, etc.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
The bottom line is that the Mustang Mach 1 is one of the fastest track cars in the world. It's on-track performance is on par with anything that Europe has whether that's Porsche, Ferrari, etc.
I 'really' (really) like Mustangs, but that's a bit of a stretch ...

Sponsored

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I 'really' (really) like Mustangs, but that's a bit of a stretch ...

Here's a list of lap times +-4 seconds of the Mach 1, some pretty good company:
1637175317864.png

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1, 2020 Explorer, 2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
It's absurd and completely out-of-touch statements like these that make me not take anything from M6G seriously anymore. 😔 An 8:00 Nurburgring time is slow. Stop trying to justify it. It doesn't work.
You're comparing a 2020 Mustang to European cars from the 90's and early 2000's.....if anything, this makes the Mach 1's lap look even worse.

The fact that so many garage queens and daily drivers who have never seen a race track before are commenting on track-performance is hysterical. I know I'm going to get flamed for this because that's how M6G works nowadays. It's sad; I used to enjoy this forum. Now it's nothing but misinformation and bickering.

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
You Sir are delusional. This is under the assumption that you were serious with what you wrote.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
An 8:00 Nurburgring time is slow.
This is the hard truth. When 2021 BMW M4 as a direct competitor does 7:30 then 7:58 is slow. Although M4 was automatic but it was on stock tyres which should be 275/40 R18 and 285/35 R19.

On the other hand I think something is off with that time. I'd really like to know what time the Mach 1 HP with 10R80 would have. On the other hand, it doesn't matter to me at all, the car is plenty powerful and fast for me. Nowadays anything is slower than EV car anyway, that's not what this all is about for me.
Sponsored