Sponsored

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
I have never seen so many complainers and naysayers on a forum in my life.

Here is a novel idea, don't buy the car quit complaining and move on to some other topic that you hate on because we're tired of listening to it. We are people that actually are buying the car with our money and we like it. If you don't like it go to the Chevy forum or the EcoBoost forum or whatever. Man the whiny complaining cry babies.

those of us that bought the car are going to enjoy the heck out of them while the rest of you guys whine your beer.

You'll never be convinced so just go on to something else so that those of us that are interested in this topic can enjoy it. As far as I'm concerned you're a bunch of trolls.
100%

i cant imagine spending 60k on a car and complaining about some badges.
Sponsored

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
I'm curious to see how many people I've pissed off enough to hit the Ignore button :crackup:

Mikthehun1
First Name: Mik
Vehicle(s): 19 GT a10, 19 Charger Scat Pack
Ignored by: 69

I don't need to know by whom, I'd just like to see my score :cwl:
couldnt have planned that number better either :cwl: :giggle:

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
And was still paired with a crap T-5 trans and live rear axle. Meanwhile, not only does the new Mach 1 get an upgraded engine, but also gets an upgraded variant of the Tremec from the GT350 and GT500 rear suspension components and subframe
Wrong. The '03-'04 Mach 1 did NOT have a T5. It came with a Tremec TR-3650 manual.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Oh, I see now. Double standard. So, the Corvette is a performance car and the Mustang is not. The Mustang is a direct competitor to the Camaro. The Camaro is listed on GM's site under the "Performance" header along with, you guessed it, the Corvette. Each trim level of the Mustang gets elements unique to that version, whether they be chassis, components or just aesthetics, just like the Corvette. When those unique items are added, the Mustang is not longer a "base" car no matter how many of these components it shares between trim levels.
And the Ford Edge is listed on the Ford page as a performance vehicle, too :facepalm:

It’s not a double standard at all. You can go ahead and show me where I said that the Mustang ISN’T a performance car, but you’re not going to find it. But simply being a performance car isn’t a very high standard... hell, there is a Fiesta that could be considered a performance car

Wrong. The '03-'04 Mach 1 did NOT have a T5. It came with a Tremec TR-3650 manual.
Ahh, yes, still the same crap 5-speed that was in the GT. Who cares?

Sponsored

Sponsored

garagelogic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 LX 5.0 Coupe-Coyote Swapped
Vehicle Showcase
And the Ford Edge is listed on the Ford page as a performance vehicle, too :facepalm:

It’s not a double standard at all. You can go ahead and show me where I said that the Mustang ISN’T a performance car, but you’re not going to find it. But simply being a performance car isn’t a very high standard... hell, there is a Fiesta that could be considered a performance car
Thank you for coming full circle and making your entire argument in this thread what we already knew it was, useless and pointless.

jake_zx2 said:
Ahh, yes, still the same crap 5-speed that was in the GT. Who cares?
Apparently, you do. You tried to make it a point about a model you know nothing about other than what 30 seconds on Google tells you.
Sponsored