Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
It looks total crap, enough for me to cancel the order.
Lmao holy shif, imagine cancelling an order on a $50k+ car for something a $5 can of plastidip can fix

Like shit, if it’s that cheap plastidipped badge look that you’re going for, then live it out!

Here’s a newsflash... jakezx2 (who owns stock in Ford lol) isn’t even in the market for a new Mach (previously stated)...and wait for it, he won’t be happy to be called on it...but from his posts you’d think he’d be first in line...nope...he’s not...just an opinion flaunting wanna be
Lmaooooooo holy shit, how wrong you are. I was working with Zach long before he even started posting in the Mach 1 forums and was even ready to place a deposit before the order guides dropped. I simply decided to wait until 2022 because the color options aren’t completely satisfying and because a projected move means I wouldn’t have been able to pick up my car until August 2021 anyway

So yeah, you’re the big dumb lmao

you have observational proof of this? It doesn't seem to be an actual problem in real life.
It’s not an actual problem in real life, he’s just making things up so he can feel like the GT350 is better without quoting the brochure
Sponsored

OP
OP
cmxPPL219

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
On another note, re: the lower stripes, Ford needs to get their act together on what they're saying are the final changes.
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/21my-mach-1s-are-starting-to-arrive-at-dealers.155133/
In the other thread, above, (also on the Home Page) there are pics of the first Mach 1 arriving at dealers.

I noticed that on these units, the stripes differ still, from what Ford communicated are the final "last-minute" changes.

Ford's official graphic, showing the updated stripe:

Fender Stripe Ford.jpg

Meanwhile, notice how on the dealer car pics, there is a rectangular section of decal that extends down toward the lower side sill:

Mach 1 stripe 1.jpg

Mach 1 stripe 2.jpg

Mach 1 stripe 3.jpg

Mach 1 stripe 4.jpg

Mach 1 stripe 5.jpg

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
On another note, re: the lower stripes, Ford needs to get their act together on what they're saying are the final changes.
https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/21my-mach-1s-are-starting-to-arrive-at-dealers.155133/
In the other thread, above, (also on the Home Page) there are pics of the first Mach 1 arriving at dealers.

I noticed that on these units, the stripes differ still, from what Ford communicated are the final "last-minute" changes.

Fender Stripe Ford.jpg

Meanwhile, notice how on the dealer car pics, there is a rectangular section of decal that extends down toward the lower side sill:

Mach 1 stripe 1.jpg

Mach 1 stripe 2.jpg

Mach 1 stripe 3.jpg

Mach 1 stripe 4.jpg

Mach 1 stripe 5.jpg
Yeah, I’ve noticed that. That’s honestly the only change I’m not super happy about, because I definitely liked the old style better. Not a huge deal to me though 🤷

OP
OP
cmxPPL219

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
Yeah, I’ve noticed that. That’s honestly the only change I’m not super happy about, because I definitely liked the old style better. Not a huge deal to me though 🤷
Sharp eye :thumbsup: But yea, just somethin I noticed too - more a question of consistency on Ford's part with info they release.

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
It should be straight vertical and seems to me it is straight in the dealer pictures?

Sponsored

Bulldogs22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
you have observational proof of this? It doesn't seem to be an actual problem in real life.
There was a very noticeable difference between the 350 brakes at the track attack in Charlotte and the PP1 brakes on the FP mustang on the second day. Braking from the back straight in the 350 on the roval at 130mph was completely different than the FP mustang at 120mph. The 350 pedal was firm and never faded after many laps whereas the FP mustang brakes would start to fade and the pedal vibrate as the car moved around under heavy braking and you could just tell the stopping force and fade resistance wasn't there, and I am by no means even a experienced track driver pushing the cars even harder. The fixed caliper and aluminum hub and other components really do make a big difference, and ignoring the gap is pointless.

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
While I will admit the GT350 brakes are definitely superior, the PP1 brakes are still absolutely excellent and plenty for the car. Some RBF600 makes the brakes an absolute dream on track and they can take whatever you throw at them

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
They simplified it so even Union workers could be permitted to apply a sticker and not foul it up. The earlier incarnation any misalignment was VERY easy to spot. This way they can totally pooch it and the eye doesn't scream in horror.

QA/Customer: Sticker is crooked and the slants don't line up
Union: It's on there, ain't it?

51NNED

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1

Fender Stripe Ford.jpg

Mach 1 stripe 1.jpg

Mach 1 stripe 2.jpg

Mach 1 stripe 3.jpg

Mach 1 stripe 4.jpg

Mach 1 stripe 5.jpg
But then you look at the ones here in Australia, it looks like the original sloping line?

OP
OP
cmxPPL219

cmxPPL219

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP2
But then you look at the ones here in Australia, it looks like the original sloping line?
Interesting, do you have pics of an actual car at the dealer or on the road?

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Interesting, do you have pics of an actual car at the dealer or on the road?
Check out the thread with the orange Mach 1 delivered in Australia. It has the original style graphics on the side, not like the others posted here. Very strange

wimbrow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT fastback black
Interesting - in the Australian Mach 1 brochure the logo has always had the silver outline - here it is on the FJG. I like the grill changes though, always thought the different gloss/non-gloss looked odd.
1613681666275.png
sure that's not white ? note the red callipers .

wimbrow

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT fastback black
Am I the only one that really dislikes the styling on this? The wheels look like 1999. The rest doesn't look overly aggressive to me. I know there's definitely some throwback styling going on, but aside from the performance, I'm not interested at all.
thanks for joining the mach 1 forum.