Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Your entire car is borrowed old parts lol who is trying to stay relevant? One car was an innovator and first of its kind and the other is a lazy copy cat attempt.
Ah yes, once again

“MUH SPESHUL”
Sponsored

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Yes, the one who doesn’t even currently have a Mustang is the fanboy, not the one who is so desperate to keep his dated car relevant :facepalm:
I don't even own a 350 lol, I just have common sense

Gt350 >>>>>>>>> GT with stickers

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
But honestly the Mach I or even just a Mustang GT with an A10 would destroy any GT350 made because it has a manual transmission and there's no way you're going to shift quick enough and be in the power band to beat an a10 in the quarter mile. it's not that the Shelby engine has anything wrong with it it's just that it doesn't have an automatic transmission. I raced my a10 stock and it did better quarter mile times at Milan then the guy that was running a GT350. The days of manual transmissions beating cars with a stick have been over for a very long time.
No one cares what a gt350 does in a 1/4 mile, it's a road course car. Allot more to cars than 1/4 mile times

OnThree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Am I the only one that really dislikes the styling on this? The wheels look like 1999. The rest doesn't look overly aggressive to me. I know there's definitely some throwback styling going on, but aside from the performance, I'm not interested at all.
Looks cheesy as hell

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Am I the only one that really dislikes the styling on this? The wheels look like 1999.
They're an homage to Magnum 500 wheels. The whole new Mach 1 is an homage to original Mach 1. How aggressive was that one? They weren't trying for Lamborghini Terzo Millennio look.

They should do it right and make a real change to displacement. Like at least 15% (5.7 or 5.8 liters).
It wouldn't make any sense to come up with a new engine at the end of the current generation. This is cherry on top of the development of S550.

Sponsored

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
I don't even own a 350 lol, I just have common sense

Gt350 >>>>>>>>> GT with stickers
“I have common sense”
“GT with stickers”

Pick one :facepalm:

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
This right here is the god damn truth. This is why I make fun of Shelby owners for thinking their cars are so special

newsflash; they’re all standard production Mustangs. None of them are special, they’re all based off a 4 cylinder rental car

albanygt40

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
dave
Vehicle(s)
82 Mustang, 70 Fastback, GT40 replica
I ordered a FJG Mach 1 pov pack as that is all we can get in Oz. The silver fender badges look like crap on the grey, What is Ford thinking? I ordered a car that had black badges.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I ordered a FJG Mach 1 pov pack as that is all we can get in Oz. The silver fender badges look like crap on the grey, What is Ford thinking? I ordered a car that had black badges.
I agree. It’s bullshit that they made a change to the badges without informing anyone before production started. And they did it to help it standout on darker colors so they say. Then why offer the car in a special package with a unique color that isn’t a dark color? It looks out of place and cheap on FJG. The black looked modern and flowed well with the overall color scheme.

albanygt40

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
dave
Vehicle(s)
82 Mustang, 70 Fastback, GT40 replica
I agree. It’s bullshit that they made a change to the badges without informing anyone before production started. And they did it to help it standout on darker colors so they say. Then why offer the car in a special package with a unique color that isn’t a dark color? It looks out of place and cheap on FJG. The black looked modern and flowed well with the overall color scheme.
It looks total crap, enough for me to cancel the order.

Sponsored

5.2 VooDoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Comp. Orange GT 350 - Born March 3rd - Arrrived March 14th
Your entire car is borrowed old parts lol who is trying to stay relevant? One car was an innovator and first of its kind and the other is a lazy copy cat attempt. Also good luck with trail braking and pedal fade with those PP1 brakes on your super track focused mustang.
Here’s a newsflash... jakezx2 (who owns stock in Ford lol) isn’t even in the market for a new Mach (previously stated)...and wait for it, he won’t be happy to be called on it...but from his posts you’d think he’d be first in line...nope...he’s not...just an opinion flaunting wanna be...

And, I can tell you I’m not a Shelby guy just trolling the Mach forum, I previously owned a mint 04 Mach, sold it when I got the 350..love the idea of the new Mach...had I not been fortunate enough to procure the GT350, I would of been in the market for sure...the A10 is certainly appealing...but not the same as wringing the voodoo out in 3rd on a nice stretch I’m sure.

Last edited:

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
I have never seen so many complainers and naysayers on a forum in my life.

Here is a novel idea, don't buy the car quit complaining and move on to some other topic that you hate on because we're tired of listening to it. We are people that actually are buying the car with our money and we like it. If you don't like it go to the Chevy forum or the EcoBoost forum or whatever. Man the whiny complaining cry babies.

those of us that bought the car are going to enjoy the heck out of them while the rest of you guys whine your beer.

You'll never be convinced so just go on to something else so that those of us that are interested in this topic can enjoy it. As far as I'm concerned you're a bunch of trolls.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
Also good luck with trail braking and pedal fade with those PP1 brakes on your super track focused mustang.
you have observational proof of this? It doesn't seem to be an actual problem in real life.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
It wouldn't make any sense to come up with a new engine at the end of the current generation. This is cherry on top of the development of S550.
It always make sense to come up with a new V8 engine, especially if it is larger in displacement.

When they did the redesign in 2010 and then came out with the Coyote in 2011 - THAT time they did it wrong. Priorities, people!

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
No one cares what a gt350 does in a 1/4 mile, it's a road course car. Allot more to cars than 1/4 mile times
The guys at the dragstrip who owned GT350s and raced them in the 1/4 mile obviously care. And, there are many who do. I have seen many at Milan when I raced there.

The comment was about speed, not the overall car. Different subject.
Sponsored