Sponsored

FASTCARS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
RL
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Pilot & 2021 GT500
I know. In fact, on the GT500's B&P the Technology Package doesn't have anything listed under it when you click on the information button.
On the GT500, the side stripe cost is wrong, it shows them being $1000 vs $375.
Sponsored

Pronichkin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Artem
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Conv (totaled by a puma); 2021 GT Conv PP1
Ok, good news is that what you can select for GT premium convertible matches precisely what my dealer have put in the build sheet back in December. So, they are either both wrong, or both got it right. High hopes!

Bad news is that some accessories seem to be gone. I was considering them, and now I'm less happy than I could be.
  • Dashcam & IFR Camera by Thinkware
  • Vehicle Security System- Ford Perimeter Plus
  • Cargo Area Protector
  • Soft Sided Cargo Organizer - Large
And honestly, given that Tonneau Caps (for convertible) are no longer included (according to the order guide), I would expect them to be found as an optional accessory for 2021 MY. But they're not in B&P either, so I'm genuinely puzzled.

FunkinGoNuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Carbonized Gray GT
So many mistakes on this build and price...this smells of good old 'agile' methodology rollout ...who cares if thing s are wrong, roll it out!

Sponsored

5.ooooooo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
O7 merc mountianeer premier
6,295 for the pp1 package :computerrage: Just wow, can someone remind how much the level 2 costed again?

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
It was originally $2,495 for '15....

Sponsored

Jerrycobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 LB GT PP
Jeez Ford, over 6K for PP package? it was only 4 grand in 2019, and 2.5k when it first came out? so now we pay PP2 price for PP1? they really trying to push the fanbase away.

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
I’m sure the (Mustang) Mach E build and price works fine.

Stupid Ford.

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
I'm sure this information was available before the order page came up, but it looks like the 2021 Mustang still comes with Sync 3? In every trim? So no support for wireless Android Auto or Apple Carplay?

I wonder if they're not going to bring Sync 4 until the next gen... Hopefully they at least do one more mid cycle refresh to bring it aboard. Might finally get me to upgrade.

... Either that, or I'll just jump ship to the Camaro. It's already way cheaper AND it has wireless phone connectivity.

RocketGuy3

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2016 Cayman GT4
So many mistakes on this build and price...this smells of good old 'agile' methodology rollout ...who cares if thing s are wrong, roll it out!
If that's the case, the good news is that it can be fixed quickly, too ;-)

Especially when it comes to products like web sites, I'd rather things move quickly, even if they break quickly, than that they be developed with the old, fossilized waterfall method.