Sponsored

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
I like the white, almost went with it.
I like the silver and the blue. Under the lights in the showroom it looks great but in the sun in videos it looks washed out and without seeing it in person I know white always looks nice. Let’s face it most cars under the lights in showrooms looks great.
Sponsored

Stevbas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
GT 350.
I actually bring my 2020 GT350 to Atkins, and drive about an hour to get there. They do a nice job !

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
I like the silver and the blue. Under the lights in the showroom it looks great but in the sun in videos it looks washed out and without seeing it in person I know white always looks nice. Let’s face it most cars under the lights in showrooms looks great.
I saw a brand new Iconic Silver GT in the parking lot at Ford today. It looked amazing in person. It's a little darker then most silver cars and has tons of flake. Very sharp and very classy. I've posted a pic but it looks so much better in person
IMG_9980.jpeg
IMG_9979.jpeg

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
I saw a brand new Iconic Silver GT in the parking lot at Ford today. It looked amazing in person. It's a little darker then most silver cars and has tons of flake. Very sharp and very classy. I've posted a pic but it looks so much better in person
IMG_9980.jpeg
IMG_9979.jpeg
Does look nice.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
IMG_9980.jpeg
IMG_9979.jpeg
I’ve always thought Ford had terrible silvers. Iconic is the first I can think of that looks like a color you would find with Audi. I’ve always seen Ford silvers and thought they were gray with metallic. Iconic is a rich color that reminds me of what you would expect on higher end cars.

Sponsored

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
Not a great video (this car deserves the Derek Baran Productions level of camera-work).........but I'll take what I can get. The aftermarket wheels look nice, although I hope when he starts to shop for springs he realizes he needs Magneride specific ones!

Mustang_Scotty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT 350, 2016 SRT GC
Not a great video (this car deserves the Derek Baran Productions level of camera-work).........but I'll take what I can get. The aftermarket wheels look nice, although I hope when he starts to shop for springs he realizes he needs Magneride specific ones!

Man how do all these young guys get all these cars.

ACMEguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 FJG HP 'M3162'
Man how do all these young guys get all these cars.
Perhaps they are young businessmen catering to the needs of other young consumers who readily consume what young businessman sell... or maybe their parents just buy them... um yah that’s it, likely one of those scenarios 😬

Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
Review of Mach 1 with an automatic transmission from a guy who also reviewed a manual Mach 1 with a Tremec.

Not all that informative when he can't tell a difference in suspension between Magneride and PP1 driving slowly around the city. Why nobody takes these cars to some nice curvy county roads? Some bumps or waves in the road, bit of cornerning and the suspension difference should be clear as day. No comparison between Tremec and automatic or how automatic feels against regular GT either.

Last edited:

Sponsored

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Review of Mach 1 with an automatic transmission from a guy who also reviewed a manual Mach 1 with a Tremec.

Not all that informative when he can't tell a difference in suspension between Magneride and PP1 driving slowly around the city. Why nobody takes these cars to some nice curvy county roads? Some bumps or waves in the road, bit of cornerning and the suspension difference should be clear as day. No comparison between Tremec and automatic or how automatic feels against regular GT either.
I paid the gas guzzler tax on my 6 spd as well... but it was $1000

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'

I actually like that guys videos. Yes he doesn’t have all the details down but you get a good look at the car close up. Plus there’s no terrible music to suffer through.

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
I was wondering about that... Is he wrong or did you overpay for it and am I about to?
It's right on the sticker
Sponsored

Attachments