Sponsored

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
Twister Orange Mach 1 drive home by owner after delivery.

MLO 351

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
[/QUOT
He's a happy camper.
Apart from the front guard covers and HP front splitter missing, the rear passenger side rock guard also appears to be missing.

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
Missing the Gurney Flap too.

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
I've read and watched most of the reviews by now, and one thing I don't remember seeing are complaints about the non-Recaro seats, and I mean that in a good way. I have Recaros in the GT, but test drove a Premium Mach without them, and immediately noticed the lack of side bolstering. Some of the test drives at Willow were in HP cars without the Recaros and nobody seemed to think it was an issue. I found the base seats to be much more comfortable than my Recaros and ordered the Mach with the base seats because of that, plus because of the heating and cooling. There have been many cold late fall and early spring mornings where I did NOT take the GT to work because I didn't want to sit in freezing cold seats. I have heated seats and steering wheel in the Silverado and they are one of those options that once you have them, you wonder how you ever lived without them, at least in western PA LOL.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I've read and watched most of the reviews by now, and one thing I don't remember seeing are complaints about the non-Recaro seats, and I mean that in a good way. I have Recaros in the GT, but test drove a Premium Mach without them, and immediately noticed the lack of side bolstering. Some of the test drives at Willow were in HP cars without the Recaros and nobody seemed to think it was an issue. I found the base seats to be much more comfortable than my Recaros and ordered the Mach with the base seats because of that, plus because of the heating and cooling. There have been many cold late fall and early spring mornings where I did NOT take the GT to work because I didn't want to sit in freezing cold seats. I have heated seats and steering wheel in the Silverado and they are one of those options that once you have them, you wonder how you ever lived without them, at least in western PA LOL.
they must have been driving slow or they wanted to be friends with Ford.
For track work the standard seats are no good. 315/305 CUP2s on a track with none "bucket" seats will lead too cramps after two laps :D. Also you would be focusing more on bracing yourself more than you would on driving :p

The cloths seats would be better I think compared to the leather ones with regards to holding you in place

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
they must have been driving slow or they wanted to be friends with Ford.
For track work the standard seats are no good. 315/305 CUP2s on a track with none "bucket" seats will lead too cramps after two laps :D. Also you would be focusing more on bracing yourself more than you would on driving :p

The cloths seats would be better I think compared to the leather ones with regards to holding you in place
That's what you'd think and I'd have expected at least one off-the-cuff "of course the Recaros are much better for track work" comment in one of the reviews but don't remember seeing any. The one review has in-car footage of a guy lapping in an automatic car with the base seats and then in a manual with Recaros, and with all his commentary, not a peep about the seats in either one. Doesn't look like he's struggling to stay planted in the seat in the video with the base seats.

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
That's what you'd think and I'd have expected at least one off-the-cuff "of course the Recaros are much better for track work" comment in one of the reviews but don't remember seeing any. The one review has in-car footage of a guy lapping in an automatic car with the base seats and then in a manual with Recaros, and with all his commentary, not a peep about the seats in either one. Doesn't look like he's struggling to stay planted in the seat in the video with the base seats.
not sure, but if only praises are given for a car then ......
In my opinion the standard seats worked well on the street but with higher G's I would not want to have those seats. I am not the largest person though so maybe if you have a big body then maybe you don't the showed around as much.

Even with my alcantara Recaros in my MX5 it is difficult to stay put

I am still considering if I should get one of the M1 available this year. None with Recaros, thinking to put in a aftermarket seat if I get one. The OEM Recaros cannot be bought as a whole piece you have to buy each individiual part and then put a seat together. Other option are the seats from FP :(

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
460 lbs toque?? I wish!

Sponsored

Dig-It

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
GT500KR (0758), GT500 (N2617), GT500 (N3432)
Not sure if anyone's posted this yet, but The Straight Pipes just dropped theirs this morning (at least to non-Patreon members):
They’re very entertaining.

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Don't care much for those guys I think Throttle House are better.
Yes, I generally do too. I think it depends review to review, but I agree that Straight Pipes are getting a bit clickbaity and little bit cringe to an extent sometimes. They do generally get pretty early hookups with new cars though.

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Yes, I generally do too. I think it depends review to review, but I agree that Straight Pipes are getting a bit clickbaity and little bit cringe to an extent sometimes. They do generally get pretty early hookups with new cars though.
100% agree.
Sponsored