Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Huh? What penalties? Do you mean tax? I know the tax in the Netherlands is crazy but many other countries including the UK it's still relatively affordable for high performance cars.

My only worry is that we get the A10 version
Yeah was referring to the tax. Read that it could be up to 40k EUR or even more in France next year depending on the car....

In Sweden we are getting there, after April 1 (wish it was a joke) the yearly tax for a Mustang will be 3-4K EUR/year... for the first three years. My 2018 before all of these penaltytaxes was introduced was at 360EUR/year.
Sponsored

OP
OP
FunkinGoNuts

FunkinGoNuts

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Carbonized Gray GT
Really curious to see when Ford will have the builder up. I have a budget that i won't cross and if it goes way south i'll probably just end up going with a GT, as I am really interested in Carbonized Gray

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
Current tax rates for the U.K. :

1st year = ÂŁ2135 (included in purchase cost)

Next five years = ÂŁ465

After that = ÂŁ145

These costs are applicable to my car (2020 GT).

I can’t see those costs going down on new purchases over the coming years ... :frown:

WD :like:

Kevindust

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 401A PP2 Active Exhaust, 2016 Tacoma 4x4 TRD Sport Upgrade manual, 2010 Mazdaspeed 3
absolutely no reason to pay msrp let alone adm on this car. Call around. I’m working with 2 dealers and both will honor x plan if ford allows it. If not the deals become invoice pricing. Another member on here has a deal lined up for 1000 under invoice. You have to be insane to pay over sticker for a Mach 1
That's awesome, good for you for shopping smart. I thought about waiting for a Mach 1 with Handling Package but the deals in Canada were so good last month that I ended up buying a 2020 GT 401A PP2 AE (>$10K off MSRP, $700 free accesories and 0.99% interest). Similar discounts were not available on the Bullitt (in my area). It will be interesting to see were prices for the Mach 1 land later in 2021 and into 2022.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Current tax rates for the U.K. :

1st year = ÂŁ2135 (included in purchase cost)

Next five years = ÂŁ465

After that = ÂŁ145

These costs are applicable to my car (2020 GT).

I can’t see those costs going down on new purchases over the coming years ... :frown:

WD :like:
Which is still relatively inexpensive it seems.

Sponsored

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Problem is in Europe by 2022 no one will afford to register a Mustang, no one = not multi millionairie = you would not be buying a mustang anyways :D
Yeah Europe is another story. Get them while you can. Unless you don't mind driving a 5.0 hybrid because I'm quite sure that the current regular NA 5.0 will no longer be available once the S650 arrives. Model years 2021 and 2022 will literally be the last two years you can buy a normal NA 5.0 Mustang and after that it's over. Except for private imports from the US of course, but given that those have significantly higher emissions they will become even more unaffordable than they are already, as more and more countries are moving towards CO2 emission based taxation. There is a reason why Ford is developing a 5.0 Hybrid.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
Yeah was referring to the tax. Read that it could be up to 40k EUR or even more in France next year depending on the car....

In Sweden we are getting there, after April 1 (wish it was a joke) the yearly tax for a Mustang will be 3-4K EUR/year... for the first three years. My 2018 before all of these penaltytaxes was introduced was at 360EUR/year.
That is high. I think Germany then the UK are the biggest markets in Europe for Mustangs so as long as taxes don't go sky high in those markets then still got a good chance of Mach 1 coming over

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
My dealer said I can order today at MSRP

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
My dealer said I can order today at MSRP
Considering your location you might want to see if you can do better. It certainly doesn't hurt to shop around. Unless, of course, you have a special relationship with your dealer and that's the best they can do.

ANGST

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
18 Cayman GTS, 15 Explorer Sport , 09 Honda Fit
Considering your location you might want to see if you can do better. It certainly doesn't hurt to shop around. Unless, of course, you have a special relationship with your dealer and that's the best they can do.
Yes, I will . It does seem to confirm no ADM at least .

Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Yes I’m sure. I’ve worked with that specific dealer before. There are solid dealers out there if you are willing to look. Nobody should be paying msrp this on this car. Or do it, I don’t really care. But you’re incorrect to think that some of us haven’t secured invoice or better.

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
If its anything like the Challenger 50th limited edition, pricing is all over the place. Some places marked them up about 10k and then other places ended up discounting them over 8k. Koons was one of the places that had an ADM on them. I don't know what they were thinking as they usually have one of the best discounts. I guess somebody will eventually buy them, but not me. I'm not ever paying over MSRP on a vehicle. BTW, I keep getting notices from the dealer I got my Mustang from stating I can update to the new model for "only" about $50 more a month. Seems like fuzzy math to me as it states on there my estimated equity is around 8k. So in my calculations on a 72 month 0% loan like I have now, the payment should go down a little bit. I don't know what interest rates Ford is offering at the moment though, so if they were figuring it on like 5% then that might be closer to the payment they were quoting.
Sponsored

Last edited: