Sponsored

stageron

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronnie
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 M2559, Lexus NX300
So when do we think the Mach 1 “build your own” will hit the Ford web site?
Sponsored

Fordified

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several Mustangs thru the years
Hopefully the appearance package will be rid of those horrible black wheels I see in the adverts.
If you get just the appearance package on the base Mach 1, it'll come standard with those wheels you don't like (I don't care for them either). There may be an upgrade option to a better wheel, if I read the order guide correctly.
And of course, if you order the handling package it will come with the "spider web" wheel.

5.0AVP

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rapid Red 401A PP1 GT
For ADM or even sticker I would probably pass but if the Mach is sitting on lots in the fall of 21 or even 22 and they throw 0% at it with discounts this could be a steal. While Ford creatively left a few standard options from the Bullitt off it is still a good value for what I consider the best Mustang GT with the added resale of a special edition. They fixed the trans issue and the cooling. Plus if if it handles like the GT350 or even close the Mach will be the sweet spot in S550 history. 5.0 reliability with GT350 handling.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
For ADM or even sticker I would probably pass but if the Mach is sitting on lots in the fall of 21 or even 22 and they throw 0% at it with discounts this could be a steal. While Ford creatively left a few standard options from the Bullitt off it is still a good value for what I consider the best Mustang GT with the added resale of a special edition. They fixed the trans issue and the cooling. Plus if if it handles like the GT350 or even close the Mach will be the sweet spot in S550 history. 5.0 reliability with GT350 handling.
absolutely no reason to pay msrp let alone adm on this car. Call around. I’m working with 2 dealers and both will honor x plan if ford allows it. If not the deals become invoice pricing. Another member on here has a deal lined up for 1000 under invoice. You have to be insane to pay over sticker for a Mach 1

stang-man

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Lightning Blue GTPP
If you get just the appearance package on the base Mach 1, it'll come standard with those wheels you don't like (I don't care for them either). There may be an upgrade option to a better wheel, if I read the order guide correctly.
And of course, if you order the handling package it will come with the "spider web" wheel.
Looks like option 64S gets the nicer wheels

Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Ford Marketing knows better than you do, you unwashed heathen! :)
It's a crying shame it's not being offered. Also the 'white' detail stripe on a Yellow Mach? WTH, Red should be an option there as well. There is no justifiable reason to curtail some of these combos except that the art department thinks they know better than the customer. Bite me, K?
They didn't stop people from getting grabber blue gt500s with red stripes. Been a 2013 kicking near me no one wants cuz it's do ugly

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
The guides look like it has all the mustangs listed as FWD? Is this a typo?

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
The guides look like it has all the mustangs listed as FWD? Is this a typo?
No, it’s just Fords way of highlighting the level of attention to detail you can expect ... :cwl:

WD :like:

Medsport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard Premium GT automatic
absolutely no reason to pay msrp let alone adm on this car. Call around. I’m working with 2 dealers and both will honor x plan if ford allows it. If not the deals become invoice pricing. Another member on here has a deal lined up for 1000 under invoice. You have to be insane to pay over sticker for a Mach 1
Yeah IDK, I was about all set to get a Scat Pack until I decided to try to sell my house and get one with a garage. I'm still working on that and still haven't finalized the trim. But this would be the one Mustang trim that is different enough from my 16GT that may sway me to stay with the brand again only if you can get one at a decent price and not sticker. But I doubt you could get a no option one for much less than 50k (I would at least want the auto trans) and I'm pretty sure I could snag a 50k or so SP for low-to-mid 40's range.

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I wouldn't jump too fast on these. Don't forget Mach 1 will be around until the last dying breath of the S550, so in 2022 you will be able to get them at invoice plus 0% plus a free apartment.

Sponsored

Mazman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP1 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
I wouldn't jump too fast on these. Don't forget Mach 1 will be around until the last dying breath of the S550, so in 2022 you will be able to get them at invoice plus 0% plus a free apartment.
lol

Problem is in Europe by 2022 no one will afford to register a Mustang, no one = not multi millionairie = you would not be buying a mustang anyways :D

In the Netherlands its already crazy, denmark, france....France will increase the penalties even more than they have today ....

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
lol

Problem is in Europe by 2022 no one will afford to register a Mustang, no one = not multi millionairie = you would not be buying a mustang anyways :D

In the Netherlands its already crazy, denmark, france....France will increase the penalties even more than they have today ....
Huh? What penalties? Do you mean tax? I know the tax in the Netherlands is crazy but many other countries including the UK it's still relatively affordable for high performance cars.

My only worry is that we get the A10 version
Sponsored