Sponsored

Mulletdaddee72

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kody
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350, 06 mustang drift car
So where did these guys get the Mach 1 price from??? WHERES THE REST OF THE ORDER GUIDE?!?!
Sponsored

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Starts at 52k.......ended up being a couple thousand cheaper than I expected. Great news!!! Heading out to the dealer in a few hours. Hopefully they have more info on how an order for an HP car can be placed now without having to wait until spring

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
I wonder if the A10 will actually be a free option. Since you are already paying a serious upcharge for the Tremec in the base manual configuration.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
That’s not what they are saying and it’s been explained before. It’s the most capable 5.0 ever produced. It’s the pinnacle of mustang performance short of the shelbys.
except the FORD no less spokesman didn't say that now did he... That's what his cue card should have said but he forgot his teleprompter. The GT350 is dead and buried. First rule of PR - what happened 5 minutes ago is not relevant to the narrative. Ford wants the buying public to rapidly forget the GT350 ever existed. You're all supposed to go out and yammer on about the greatest track Mustang the Mach 1. Come on man, stay on message!

I wonder if the A10 will actually be a free option. Since you are already paying a serious upcharge for the Tremec in the base manual configuration.
would seem appropriate. But come on, the Ford C-suite needs more take-home pay. And you're not supposed to think in such logical fashion or notice such mundane details. The A10 has always been an up-charge. To now confuse the dolt consumer by saying it's "free" would lead to rancorous outbursts on the show-room floor by P'd off lesser Mustang buyers who have to pay for theirs.

If Ford doesn't outright gouge for the full amount I reckon it'll be a $500-800 option.

Last edited:

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
It's actually not much more expansive than a Premium PP2, but you have the tremec and unique styling. But I guess handling package will reach in the $60k range with options, which is insane for a pimped Coyote Mustang. And we have to see what crazy markups dealer could add.
With how the revised 2019+ MT-82 has been doing I don't see the 3560 as any real upgrade anymore.

Maybe I'm an oddball on this, but I got my Bullitt for 50K and then spent 1K on a FP handling kit, I don't see any meaningful upgrade over my Bullitt for the base Mach1.

More so when Bullitts can be had for even less now and even if I was tracking the car more, a GT350 can be had in the mid 40's used. To me either of those is a much better buy.

I've loved the Mach1 since I was a kid, and still miss my 2003(RIP), but I'm finding a Really hard case for even having interest in this version. It still feels, and looks, more like a BOSS car to me than a Mach1. I don't see much/any case for a Bullitt or PP2 owner to upgrade unless they wanted the 10spd auto.

Sponsored

5.Oh Crush

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ra
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I wonder if we will ever see discounts like on Bullitt or just ADMs.

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
With how the revised 2019+ MT-82 has been doing I don't see the 3560 as any real upgrade anymore.

Maybe I'm an oddball on this, but I got my Bullitt for 50K and then spent 1K on a FP handling kit, I don't see any meaningful upgrade over my Bullitt for the base Mach1.

More so when Bullitts can be had for even less now and even if I was tracking the car more, a GT350 can be had in the mid 40's used. To me either of those is a much better buy.

I've loved the Mach1 since I was a kid, and still miss my 2003(RIP), but I'm finding a Really hard case for even having interest in this version. It still feels, and looks, more like a BOSS car to me than a Mach1. I don't see much/any case for a Bullitt or PP2 owner to upgrade unless they wanted the 10spd auto.
The A10 will be a deciding factor for a number of buyers. People have their reasons for buying specialty models. For the Bullitt it was the movie and/or Steve McQueen. Or maybe they just wanted a green car. Same goes for the Mach 1 . This isn't about being a better buy. Hell we are talking about $50K+ Mustangs here. A thousand here to there isn't going to matter to a person who "wants" a Mach 1.

I do you think you are correct are it feeling like a Boss instead of a Mach. I believe we have the Mach-E to thank for that.

And yes, you are an oddball. Takes one to know one! :like::giggle:

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
Thank you for sharing, OP! A little higher than I expected. So if for the base ($53k including destination & delivery), you add (similar to the BULLITT) some sort of Electronics Package ($2,1k), Magneride ($1,7k), and Leather Recaros ($1,6k), you're looking at somewhere around $58,5k for a loaded base including destination & delivery. 10-Speed vs. Tremec may not affect pricing. So the Handling Pack ($3k ?) on top would push that over $60k into GT350 territory. Add some ADM crap and it'll be over $70k. Hard to justify vs. a MSRP GT500, C8 or a ZL1 since Ford is harping on the track capability of the Mach1. Wonder if the pricing already includes the gas guzzler tax that the BULLITT got for 2020 :crazy:

Sponsored

MountainStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT
That’s not what they are saying and it’s been explained before. It’s the most capable 5.0 ever produced. It’s the pinnacle of mustang performance short of the shelbys.
I agree I think it’s funny they haven’t reiterated 5.0 in the most recent articles. I’m sure it’s a type-o

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
you add (similar to the BULLITT) some sort of Electronics Package ($2,1k), Magneride ($1,7k)
your premise is false. magneride is included whether or not you want it. It remains to be seen whether or not an "electronics" package will materialize. If Ford was smart they'd bake all that nanny-shit into the base car (adaptive cruise, BLIS, etc) since everyone else is. You'd have to be a moron to pay extra for that stuff in a 2021 car.

derklink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1
your premise is false. there is no 'electronics' package and magneride is included whether or not you want it.
Thanks for pointing out. I guess I missed that. So deduct about $4k from my math but add $1k for stripes a.k.a. appearance package :giggle: still not cheap but am sure it'll sell.

Jimmy Dean

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Al
Vehicle(s)
71 mach 1, 82 Bronco, 86 Bronco (dd),
do the dealers not have the pricing on their order sheets, or have they not been received yet today? I mean, you need to have pricing to be able to order them, even for inventory, right?

jake_zx2

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kona Blue 2018 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Huh, pretty disappointed that they aren’t releasing any info on the handling package yet...

well, guess it’s time to bug my dealership for the order guide lol
Sponsored