Bikeman315

Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS
Thats super cool that M6G'ers are getting them at MSRP.

Unfortunately where I live I've never seen a specialty product without an ADM. Even RTR eco-booms are sporting a 5-10K markup.

Unfortunate but it is what the market will bear.
No one says you have to buy a car where you live. But, that of course, is up to you. I would drive a considerable distance to save $5-10K.

Advertisement

shogun32

Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT+PP, EB+PP, SS+1LE, 2020 F150
Vehicle Showcase
california is it's own lunacy. If the car is 50-state can you still not import it from Idaho etc. without having 7000 miles on the ODO? Set up a shell company, buy it with company funds, 'garage' it in Cali. consult a tax attorney. :)

Atlas1

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 TRD Pro
Thats super cool that M6G'ers are getting them at MSRP.

Unfortunately where I live I've never seen a specialty product without an ADM. Even RTR eco-booms are sporting a 5-10K markup.

Thankfully there’s nothing forcing you to only shop in your area.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
No one says you have to buy a car where you live. But, that of course, is up to you. I would drive a considerable distance to save $5-10K.
Yeah I was seriously considering buying a 350 in Florida however ran into issues with my credit union due to it being out of state.

california is it's own lunacy. If the car is 50-state can you still not import it from Idaho etc. without having 7000 miles on the ODO? Set up a shell company, buy it with company funds, 'garage' it in Cali. consult a tax attorney. :)
I'm on it! lol

Advertisement

200 - Redline360 - 1

Advertisement