Sponsored

2021 MACH 1 OEM style rocker panel stripes.

DansFLHTI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Does anyone know of any sellers of aftermarket MACH 1 style stripes? I'm thinking the black/orange might look good on my 2016 white GT vert. The only ones I've seen on ebay are across the pond in Luthuania.I'd like to order a set a little closer to home. Or is it considered sacrilege/poser to put stripes on one model from another? If so..please disregard this post..lol
Sponsored

cerbomark

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach1 700, 6 Spd.#5558
I ll sell you mine off my Mach 1 when it comes in, LOL.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
When I was a teenager I took a hood from a Trans Am and put it on my Firebird. I thought it looked good. It doesn't matter what others think.

Last edited:

Mike Pfeifer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ruby Red Mustang GT A10
Big worm makes some that are very similar, but only single color. They are also very slightly different in the corners.

Sponsored

Redbaron289

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Mustang Convertible, 2019 Mustang GT
I have bought these, and the hood stripe, too. They are still in the box, so I don’t have any pics to share.

https://bigwormgraphix.com/2015-21-mustang-mach-style-rocker-stripes/

My son’s Focus has been in the shop since July waiting on a transmission control module, so he has my truck and the GT is now a daily driver for me. Just glad we had an extra car. I know the chip shortage and all, but Ford really needs to get their crap together. My dealer has cars sitting everywhere with no parts available. It is not a good look for Ford.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
I have bought these, and the hood stripe, too. They are still in the box, so I don’t have any pics to share.

https://bigwormgraphix.com/2015-21-mustang-mach-style-rocker-stripes/

My son’s Focus has been in the shop since July waiting on a transmission control module, so he has my truck and the GT is now a daily driver for me. Just glad we had an extra car. I know the chip shortage and all, but Ford really needs to get their crap together. My dealer has cars sitting everywhere with no parts available. It is not a good look for Ford.
They aren’t alone. This is getting unfortunately progressively worse. What is it that you suggest the manufacturers do to circumvent the chip shortage in order to “get their crap together”? I wish it were that easy, but I feel your pain.
I think WE as a country need to get OUR act together and work to ensure this never occurs again.
Hope it gets fixed soon.

Last edited:

TonyNJ

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
22 GT500HE Black Stripes, 20 GT350HE, 16 GT350R Ba
Or is it considered sacrilege/poser to put stripes on one model from another? If so..please disregard this post..lol

Go for it. I did the gt350r stripe thing on a PP1 along with random rocker stripes. Looking forward to seeing your creation.

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP

DansFLHTI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT

Mustangpursuit

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT/CS 2019
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks...they are the same as the ones from luthuania ...but closer to home. After looking at them...I think I would delete the solid black portion behind the front wheel and just continue with the blk/orange stripe..
I thought of doing the stripes, I was gonna delete that lower portion behind front wheel and skip the rear wheel stripes and also stop the stripes at end of the door as a curve.

Would kinda of stimulate a Shelby GT style look, those go straight from front till the door edge curve.
Sponsored