• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

2021 Mach 1 for Sale.

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Currently walking: Ordered a 2021 Mach 1
Hey gang. I've been pretty inactive this last year, been dealing with a lot, ever since my back injury, and it's getting worse. I have to take care of my health, and this car is holding me back from doing so. I'm sorry if there is no posting allowed for private sales here. If it is an issue, please let me know. But I figured this might be the best place to post my 2021 mach 1 for sale, since this is where the enthusiasts are.

I'll post a picture of my window sticker, so everyone can see what options it has. Along with the current options, its sitting at 4,500 miles. The whole front end has a PPF. Its ceramic coated. I had the cup 2s swapped out at 18 miles for Michelin 4S's, and still have the cup 2s sitting in a corner with an odometer paper when they got swapped. I have weather tech floor liners to keep the carpet pristine, as well as a weather tech trunk liner. And the mach 1 original owners kit to go with it. Its had 2 oil changes. One at 1,500 miles, and 1 today at ~4480 miles. The car has never been tracked. It's been my daily driver to work (I work 1.5 miles from home)and it has always been warmed up for atleast 5 minutes before driving. If anyone is interested please let me know. I would like to get 62,000.$

20220309_143001.jpg

20220309_143204.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, I finally found the for sale section for Mustangs, I'm a little slow, must be the pot. 🤔

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
So sorry about your back and selling the car. I remember you getting it.
There is a sale area on 6g it might be better to post there. Feel good. Best of luck. What is your chassis #?

OP
OP

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
I'm sincerely at a loss of what to do with my life because of my back. I cant do my job. But I also cant do any job that uses my left arm, or that requires me to sit at a desk all day, and I also cant have a job that is too strenuous on my knee from tearing my ACL in half. And I'm only 29. 😔 it's put me into a pretty deep depression. I'm honestly hoping to sell the car, take the left over money, Get a business loan, and open up a skateboarding school. I appreciate your feedback. Hopefully someone will want to buy it. The dealerships keep offering me 55,000 for it. But I need a little bit more than that. 😔

Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Try driveway and vroom also. Maybe even Carmax.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I'm sincerely at a loss of what to do with my life because of my back. I cant do my job. But I also cant do any job that uses my left arm, or that requires me to sit at a desk all day, and I also cant have a job that is too strenuous on my knee from tearing my ACL in half. And I'm only 29. 😔 it's put me into a pretty deep depression. I'm honestly hoping to sell the car, take the left over money, Get a business loan, and open up a skateboarding school. I appreciate your feedback. Hopefully someone will want to buy it. The dealerships keep offering me 55,000 for it. But I need a little bit more than that. 😔
Someone on here would love to get your car at/under $60K. It would be a really good deal for them.

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
Wish you well with your back situation and hoping you will keep the Mach 1 too! I am sure it keeps you smiling 😀.

JetGray_Mach1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Martin
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 (HP)
Sorry to hear brother, I really hope things turn around for you soon. Best of luck on your health and the sale of the car.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
Wish you well with your back situation and hoping you will keep the Mach 1 too! I am sure it keeps you smiling 😀.
If I can find a solution for my back, I am 100% keeping the car.

Sorry to hear brother, I really hope things turn around for you soon. Best of luck on your health and the sale of the car.
Thank you for the kind words.

S550VIN54

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stephen
Vehicle(s)
2021 FJG Mach 1 HP
If I can find a solution for my back, I am 100% keeping the car.

Thank you for the kind words.
May you should try CBD if surgery is not an option! I have heard interesting things about it.

OP
OP

Somepothead

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
May you should try CBD if surgery is not an option! I have heard interesting things about it.
Cbd isnt going to help with this. I actually use CBD already for my knee and leg pain, and it does wonders, but this issue is different.

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
As someone whose lived with 2 herniated discs, degenerative disc disease and associated arthritis, I can agree it isn’t fun.

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
1985 Renault Turbo Fuego
I would also try algonation to get an idea on what you can get for a no hassle sale. You do have to talk to them in order to get a firm offer, and they do negotiate somewhat.

I sold a car to them earlier this year.

Try driveway and vroom also. Maybe even Carmax.
Sponsored