Sponsored

2021 GT500 Production Scheduled to End at the End of November

Torchy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Mustang GT
Welp, I had a VIN since July and mine is cancelled. Taking it up the chain but not looking for me. Really wanted FPB.
Sponsored

MCLOVIN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Welp, I had a VIN since July and mine is cancelled. Taking it up the chain but not looking for me. Really wanted FPB.
Man thatā€™s sucks! Sorry to hear that. I am certain mine is canceled but the dealer is scared to tell me.

The Chairman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜09 GT500KR & ā€˜16 GT350 Track Pack & ā€˜20 GT500 HP
No vin. But I called my dealer Monday and they told me it was still on unscheduled material hold status still.
Unallocated orders sit in the system as Unscheduled Material Hold indefinitely. If you donā€™t have a VIN, your order is just sitting in the queue with a thousand others. We all know the drill and your dealer knows this too. Heā€™s just sitting on your deposit until you ask for it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

MCLOVIN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
Unallocated orders sit in the system as Unscheduled Material Hold indefinitely. If you donā€™t have a VIN, your order is just sitting in the queue with a thousand others. We all know the drill and your dealer knows this too. Heā€™s just sitting on your deposit until you ask for it. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.
I sure hope not, but you are probably rightā€¦ šŸ˜ž

Sponsored

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
I have a vin and I had a December build date. Today it's now saying TBD so Iā€™m betting mine is canceled.

not upset if I have to reorder a 2022. Donā€™t have to store it for a northeast winter and I can set more money aside. Plus I love atlas blue and Iā€™m very curious to see the blue/purple color.

Last edited:

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
I have a vin and I had a December bulls date. Today is now says TBD so Iā€™m betting mine is canceled.

not upset if I have to reorder a 2022. Donā€™t have to store it for a northeast winter and I can set more money aside. Plus I love atlas blue and Iā€™m very curious to see the blue/purple color
I respect your approach to this crappy situation, and I hope this works out to your advantage in the long run.

Bender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 LB GT350R HR909, 22 AB GT500 CFTP
I respect your approach to this crappy situation, and I hope this works out to your advantage in the long run.
Got to make the best of it at this point. Even it gets build before the shutdown, it gets delivered at best in December. Being just outside Philadelphia, it wont be good driving weather so it would tantalize me a bit just sitting there. You know the drill in MA more so than I. Getting my last few weeks of driving in on my 350R before its time to shut it down for winter.

My dealer has been great too. Ive gotten my 1st base 350, two raptors, my wifes Explorer ST, and now this so i've built a good relationship with them. They have been nothing but helpful as I know its not their fault. So roll with it and hope I get a spring delivery and can enjoy the 22 driving season.

Weeee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1, Mach E GT
That's a good question. We received 4 units last year as 2021s. Since getting involved with the forum in January our Mustang sales have jumped considerable. So confident in saying at least 4, but how many more, I'm really not sure. We have 30-40 hand raisers. We don't take deposit, etc unless we can guarantee an allocation. We sell all at MSRP as well.
I emailed Jay to be added to the list of hand-raisers. The new 2022 colors are enough for me to trade in my Mach 1.
Sponsored