Sponsored

2021 GT500: Manual Trans Option?

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Hilarious like the guys whose fragile manhood depends on having a clutch pedal?
Spoken like someone who has probably never owned or even experienced an R model?

I respect your opinion and suggest that you respect mine and nothing to do with my manhood and hard to comprehend where that all came from?

Each to their own and have fun with your two peddles, DCT and paddle shifters but to suggest that an R is a fun little car is really hilarious to say the least.

:sunglasses:
Sponsored

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Spoken like someone who has probably never owned or even experienced an R model?

I respect your opinion and suggest that you respect mine and nothing to do with my manhood and hard to comprehend where that all came from?

Each to their own and have fun with your two peddles, DCT and paddle shifters but to suggest that an R is a fun little car is really hilarious to say the least.

Now thats the quote of the century, lol.

Edited to add:
Yes, it a fun little car after seeing what the 500 can do on the track.

When was the last time you were on the track?

Snakecollector

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
'03 Cobra (sold), '08 Viper (sold), '20 GT500

Nah, I love a manual trans and drove a 700hp Viper for 5 years. Wasn’t an attack at the 350 at all as it’s a phenomenal car also. In this thread alone there’s been a number of insecure little men claiming only real manly men drive a stick. Now THAT is hilarious.

MadMax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2021 Antimatter Blue GT500 CFTP
Now thats the quote of the century, lol.

Edited to add:
Yes, it a fun little car after seeing what the 500 can do on the track.

When was the last time you were on the track?
Some people don’t track their cars and go ahead and say it’s a track car why did you buy a track car etc.. I use mine for the street and I’ll never be convinced that an automatic will be more fun to drive than a manual. It gets rather boring.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
'20 RR GT500R(CFTP), 18 OW GT350R Base, '17 AG GT350R Electronics Pack, '97 PG Cobra Convertible
Some people don’t track their cars and go ahead and say it’s a track car why did you buy a track car etc.. I use mine for the street and I’ll never be convinced that an automatic will be more fun to drive than a manual. It gets rather boring.
That quote was directed towards my good 'ol pal Harry. Thanks for the insight.

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
You really got to love when I respond to one of the posters on this forum and then another poster responds on his behalf?

How cool is that!! :facepalm:

As many fellow members have mentioned to me over quite some time nothing much changes with some people.

MadMax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
You really got to love when I respond to one of the posters on this forum and then another poster responds on his behalf?

As many fellow members have mentioned to me over quite some time nothing much changes with some people.
Harry sometimes this forum reminds me of a local classifieds. So many trolls and negativity and that is not what this place is for. Rather than respect someone’s opinion it becomes just a bashing session.

Sins550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang 5.0 PP
Nah, I love a manual trans and drove a 700hp Viper for 5 years. Wasn’t an attack at the 350 at all as it’s a phenomenal car also. In this thread alone there’s been a number of insecure little men claiming only real manly men drive a stick. Now THAT is hilarious.
Same goes for the other side as well. Got the DCT and 10r80 guys trying so hard to convince the world that they're faster by either outright saying it or by trying to belittle another with slight obvious jabs. Who cares.

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)

Then why respond at all? You know nothing about the GT500 from a first person perspective. Yet here you are promoting the same old third pedal crap. You are one of the most die hard blue oval Ford people I have ever seen, to a fault, and here you are stirring the pot on a ford forum. What is your agenda? Your position is not conducive to the brand that you love so much Harry. What are you thinking?

Go and enjoy your coveted HEP. If you can't accept that the 350 has gone the way of the boss 302, then don't poke your head into a 500 forum and think you are going to get sympathy.

You are not necessarily a bad guy Harry, but your tempermet and position on things are sometimes skewed. People don't see things the way you do and I have first hand seen how you react to any kind of disagreement.[/QUOTE]

Sponsored

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Never once challenged your manhood for driving a GT500 with a DCT as it is a phenomenal performing Shelby Mustang but merely the driving engagement that either you or I prefer to experience while being either a GT500 or a GT350 enthusiast.

I am not insecure by any means by driving a manual transmission car and suggest that the same certainly applies to you for driving your DCT transmission GT500.

🙏

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
3rd pedal in the 500. What a joke.

It isn't going to happen

Tomster

Beware of idiots
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
Never once challenged your manhood for driving a GT500 with a DCT as it is a phenomenal performing Shelby Mustang but merely the driving engagement that either you or I prefer to experience while being either a GT500 or a GT350 enthusiast.

I am not insecure by any means by driving a manual transmission car and suggest that the same certainly applies to you for driving your DCT transmission GT500.

🙏
Here comes the kumbaya song, lol

MadMax

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
Here comes the kumbaya song, lol
Tom back to my civil comment earlier why can’t you have a decent conversation with someone. Are you like this in real life or just on the forums? If somebody doesn’t agree with the way you think they are wrong? No it’s just a difference in opinion.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
Just have to jump in front of the original poster once again and just need to have the last say in spite of allowing the original poster for his response.

What a sad scenario and again as many of my fellow members have said to me over many months not much changes with some people!
Sponsored