Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
not getting a GT500 for less than 80k anywhere near San Diego
nowhere in cali are you getting it at that price, not sure where he's getting his but you can probably only drive it 3 months out of the year where he's at so it's easier.

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
This why its such an issue.

ADM = Dealer greed
people paying extra for one of , if not the most depreciating item you can get. Its stupid to do.

Some people have more money than sense and they feel its ok as long as I'm cool with paying it.

I guess it is, but it makes the dealers keep doing it.

People with the money, that have common sense wont pay. People that cant pay wont.

Paying 5-10-15-20k over on something that tanks in value as soon as you sign for it is insane.

That said, do you.

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
I do not live anywhere near San Diego, so CA’s ridiculously high prices have no bearing on how much I will pay for mine.
Its not just Cali high prices and you know it. you're not going to get a new GT 500 under 80k. We both know that.

Sponsored

clg82

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Ok, my blue glasses are off. Now, what?

Please give me a name of a car with the same performance as a GT500 for less than $80K. I have done extensive research which is why I am asking you to name a car that you think beats it. No joke, let’s hear it….

On the pricing, 80K is possible if you are willing to do the leg work.
I guess i'll help you do some research.....you can start here and than use the search function @ google.com for the rest....

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/gt-500-cftp-vs-zl1-1le.160574/

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot, 2021 Diesel Tremor CG
nowhere in cali are you getting it at that price, not sure where he's getting his but you can probably only drive it 3 months out of the year where he's at so it's easier.
Not sure if that was meant for me, but I drive my GT350 twelve months out of the year here in Texas.

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Its not just Cali high prices and you know it. you're not going to get a new GT 500 under 80k. We both know that.
Have you talked to Granger Ford lately? How about Gullo Ford or Tomball Ford? If not, you have no idea what you are taking about.

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C

Sponsored

Face76

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
This why its such an issue.

ADM = Dealer greed
people paying extra for one of , if not the most depreciating item you can get. Its stupid to do.

Some people have more money than sense and they feel its ok as long as I'm cool with paying it.

I guess it is, but it makes the dealers keep doing it.

People with the money, that have common sense wont pay. People that cant pay wont.

Paying 5-10-15-20k over on something that tanks in value as soon as you sign for it is insane.

That said, do you.
So, people who can afford to buy something and pay over sticker have no common sense? Guess I won't be buying any more $12 dinner salads in Laguna Niguel again. I guess that was stupid too.

clg82

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Sorry, not a fan of the ZL1. Have any others?
I'm not going to hold your hand for you....seems you didn't take your blue oval glasses off.....and why not a fan of the price point of the ZL1, throw a maggie on it, you'll be making as much power as a 500 with a better chassis and lighter and you'll still have more money in your pocket.... and this is coming from someone that owns a GT500 haha

blitzburgh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BMW M2C
So, people who can afford to buy something and pay over sticker have no common sense? Guess I won't be buying any more $12 dinner salads in Laguna Niguel again. I guess that was stupid too.
If you feel its good common sense to pay 15 THOUSAND dollars over the cost for something that drops in value instantly, the second you buy it.....well I don't know what to tell you. There are a lot of people that think the same as you however, so we will be having ADM going forward.

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Why is anyone looking for matching performance at less than 80k? The cheapest GT 500 new I found has a 15k markup to 94k
I agree the dealers have large markups on cars that are in stock. Call around and see about their 2022 allocations. You might find a different story.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.