2021 GT500 Extended warranty options and pricing

ddivinia

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darin
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT-350R
I have a 2021 GT500 CFTP inbound. The dealer quoted me $5010 for a 84 months 48K miles $100 deduct Ford warranty. The same thing on my 2020 GT350R from another dealer was $2455.

What are people seeing and or buying in terms of extended warranty on their GT500s?

Thanks.
D.
Sponsored

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland

TxGT350-52

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT350 Lead Foot, 2021 Diesel Tremor CG
Sorry mean nothing by it, but you guys are so late to the party, these are the numbers directly from Ford, no dealer, I cant see how a dealer can get better prices then these:

https://www.floodfordesp.com/esp_pl...2=0&Surcharge5=0&Surcharge3=0&Submit=Continue

Good luck.
Flood Ford is a great place to get the best price on ESP for our cars. Most "sane" dealers will match their price, as they would rather get the business than give it to someone else.

I bought mine 35 months into my 2018 GT350s warranty because they run concurrently and if I had decided to sell my car before the factory warranty expired, it would have cost me nothing. You will pay slightly more by waiting, but not enough to matter in the grand scheme.

OP, If you want to buy it now, print out the price from Flood Ford and ask them to match it. As long as you are not in Florida, the Flood Ford ESP is exactly the same as buying it anywhere else. If you live in Florida, you must buy it from a dealer in Florida.

AngelDeath

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Shelby GT500 Rapid Red / '01 Metallic Red C5 / '17 White Overland
Flood Ford is a great place to get the best price on ESP for our cars. Most "sane" dealers will match their price, as they would rather get the business than give it to someone else.

I bought mine 35 months into my 2018 GT350s warranty because they run concurrently and if I had decided to sell my car before the factory warranty expired, it would have cost me nothing. You will pay slightly more by waiting, but not enough to matter in the grand scheme.

OP, If you want to buy it now, print out the price from Flood Ford and ask them to match it. As long as you are not in Florida, the Flood Ford ESP is exactly the same as buying it anywhere else. If you live in Florida, you must buy it from a dealer in Florida.
Yes but the prices before 1/6/21 were so much better, they went nuts after that, and he's in Texas so he should be fine getting it on his own if need be direct from Flood Ford.
Sponsored