Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Guys, my name is Zach and I'm the owner of a Ford dealership in Granger, IA I've had some interaction with guys here on the forum but haven't done a lot of posting.

I figured I could offer my services on the Build and price. I'd be happy to price up 2021 Mustangs for you and give you MSRP and invoice pricing. Just post here or send me a DM and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks!
Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT/PP, '23 GB Mach1, '12 Audi S5 (v8+6mt)
Vehicle Showcase
happy to price up 2021 Mustangs for you and give you MSRP and invoice pricing
unless you're talking GT500, I doubt MSRP is going to interest anybody. Even the Mach1 is being found for >6% off MSRP and the regular units at ~8% off MSRP and rebates stacked on top.

EFI

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.Br0
unless you're talking GT500, I doubt MSRP is going to interest anybody. Even the Mach1 is being found for >6% off MSRP and the regular units at ~8% off MSRP and rebates stacked on top.
Agree, not many people paying anywhere near MSRP or even "invoice" for a run of the mill GT or Ecoboost. My 2 new S550s both were 7-8k below MSRP and had a plethora to choose from.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
You might want to check that on the Mach 1 again. Real costs, not people talking. Look on Autotrader. I just placed an order and discounts on the Mach 1 are not easy to find. 6%+, where? Show me the actual purchase document, not a conjecture.
Zach is offering some very good prices.

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Real costs, not people talking.
someone posted here they got 4000 off MSRP. It's too early in the process to have good data yet. Sure, those who list on CarGurus, Autotrader etc. are posting MSRP or even ADM today and maybe as long as the next 3-6 months. That'll burn off right quick plus there are entirely too many dealers who don't fleece their customers as easily as they make the morning coffee. MSRP is nobody's definition of a good deal. Unless you live in an area where ADM is the rule and you've caught Stockholm syndrome.

Sponsored

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Yes, I received 4K off MSRP. Talk to Zach

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
well, ok then. 4 grand off 60k is 6% off. If Zack is offering ~6% off, he should say so.
I think Zach is responding to the lack of build and price on fords site. He is offering to give you numbers so we know what msrp and invoice are on any particular car. He didn’t come on here to advertise at msrp lol.

I can vouch for Zach. I ordered my Mach 1 through him. He has already helped 2 of us on here get as good of a deal as you’re going to get without Ford incentives.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Yes, I'm familiar with that for sure. Even if you don't purchase from us. We'd be happy to help get pricing on any trim level. We'd be under invoice pricing on Mach 1s and GTs and MSRP on GT500s

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
well, ok then. 4 grand off 60k is 6% off. If Zack is offering ~6% off, he should say so.
Yes, I'm willing to be a resource even if you don't purchase from us to get everyone an idea on pricing. We'll be less than invoice on all our price at our store with the exception of GT500s.

Sponsored

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
For those interested we're pricing is as follows

GT and ecoboost 4% under invoice
Mach 1 at 2% under invoice
GT500 at MSRP.
I don't know what your historical units/yr is, but I think we're gonna feel a disturbance in the Force.
As if a million dealer voices cried out and were suddenly silenced.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks for stopping by jack. Question, how does your dealership handle trade ins on modified cars. Take for example my car ( see signature). I currently work for a used car dealership and have been in the car business for 13years selling both new and used cars..

shogun32

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
how does your dealership handle trade ins on modified cars. Take for example my car ( see signature)
no dealer in their right mind would touch your car IMO. Unless they have a history of catering to a drift/"show off" customer base. Around here it would be Koons Baltimore because for some reason the denizens of Baltimore go out to Koons for their fix. But even if they would take it you'd take a HUGE loss.

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
no dealer in their right mind would touch your car IMO. Unless they have a history of catering to a drift/"show off" customer base. Around here it would be Koons Baltimore because for some reason the denizens of Baltimore go out to Koons for their fix. But even if they would take it you'd take a HUGE loss.
i sold my last modified 2012 paxton car to an enthusiast who flew up here purchased it and drove it home i got a good price for it. Don’t expect dealerships to come any where near what i would want for it. Just want to hear from the dealership to see what they do.. but thanks for your comment.
Sponsored