2021 Build & Price - Granger Ford

Helltime

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
85 Mustang GT, 2019 Audi A4, 2023 MCS, 2004 BMW Z4
I wonder if Zach is the only honest Ford dealer.

Stopped by my local dealer and they had a Mach I.

Asked about the markup. Guy said "oh yeah, everybody dose it for in demand cars."
I told him Granger was %4 below MSRP. He said "Fuck that." and walked away.
20210412_090257.jpg
I've owned too many cars (over half from dealers) and Granger is one of the best I have worked with. Zero complaints. There are a couple other dealers in my area I won't even step foot in these days.
Sponsored

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
It’s fords system that is just inconsistent and unreliable. Ive received 2 emails, 1 saying they confirmed the order and another saying it’s built. Neither of the emails match the tracking site so I wouldn’t put any faith into any of it. Add in the frustrating calls to Ford marketing and none of it matches or makes any sense.
You received two emails from them, at least you got something. All I have is the word of a salesman it’s been ordered.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
You received two emails from them, at least you got something. All I have is the word of a salesman it’s been ordered.
You’re not missing anything other than the anxiety that comes with the emails. At the moment I have an email that says my car is built. The online tracking site says my car is in production. And when I call Ford on the phone, they say my car is waiting to be shipped. That’s been their story for over 2 weeks. Except for the time I called and they said oh no it’s in production still. Never mind 2 days before they said it was built. It’s a mess. Based on what I’m seeing with the emails and talking to them on the phone I just hope the right car shows up at the dealer lol

Dhruvchadha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dhruv
Vehicle(s)
Mini Cooper S, Volvo XC 60
All - I am negotiating a Mach 1 with a local dealer who is willing to match the offer as long as I can show him a written offer. Can someone here share the offers that you have got from Zach and team? I do not want to bug Zach to give me an offer as my intent is to buy locally and take a trip this weekend.

Thanks in advance, and safe driving!
DC

br_an

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bran
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350, 2020 Ford F150
All - I am negotiating a Mach 1 with a local dealer who is willing to match the offer as long as I can show him a written offer. Can someone here share the offers that you have got from Zach and team? I do not want to bug Zach to give me an offer as my intent is to buy locally and take a trip this weekend.

DC
Maybe you should reach out to Zack@Granger. He seems to be very helpful. If I didn't misunderstand, he mentioned at the beginning of the thread he's willing to give pricing, check out post #9.

Sponsored

Dhruvchadha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dhruv
Vehicle(s)
Maybe you should reach out to Zack@Granger. He seems to be very helpful. If I didn't misunderstand, he mentioned at the beginning of the thread he's willing to give pricing, check out post #9.
I was hoping to get it without having to bug him.

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
If you haven't received an email from Ford your car has not been ordered.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang

DC
If you send me their window sticker I can get you a written quote.

OP
OP
Zach@Granger

Zach@Granger

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
First Name
Zach
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra Mustang
Zach, I was wondering why some of us aren’t getting emails from Ford and others are, what do the dealers do on their end to make this happen. Is there anything we can do?

It is based upon whether or not in Ford's system the dealership put in your contact email address. There's an option to check not available for the customer's email and then you won't receive the updates.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'

DC
Show him this thread. Or just buy from Zach. I would tell my local dealer to get fucked if they demanded proof of a price from another dealer. He makes money if he matches zachs price and he knows this. He can earn your business or not. The next car I buy will be through Zach and I won’t even give the local dealers an opportunity to match it. If they aren’t willing to take care of customers without you providing proof that someone else will, then they don’t deserve your business at least in my opinion.

Sponsored

traxiii

Mustang is my middle name
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Thunderbird F150 & '22 Mach 1 on order.
OK, I would love to get your OTD price on the following, Ford's B&P is $61,595
Mach 1 Premium 700A Deluxe Package
G1 - Shadow Black
60K - Handling Pack
44U - 10 Speed Automatic Transmission
91N - Voice Activated Navigation

Thank you!

Groovy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1 700A Tremec Oxford White
Thanks Zach! I really appreciate your help. Please see the sticker below.
I
Thanks Zach! I really appreciate your help. Please see the sticker below.
Dhruv , I'm in the DFW area an ordered a car from Zach. No one here would get close to his price. Plus he offered me a good price for my 19 GT in trade. Best price I got was $1K over invoice. What dealer are you talking to?

Dhruvchadha

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dhruv
Vehicle(s)
I

Dhruv , I'm in the DFW area an ordered a car from Zach. No one here would get close to his price. Plus he offered me a good price for my 19 GT in trade. Best price I got was $1K over invoice. What dealer are you talking to?
Hi Groovy - nice to meet you. Is it ok if I can DM you regarding the transportation etc?