Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500 Limited
Sponsored

Arthonon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Thanks for posting, I always enjoy seeing these types of comparisons, even though I'm not sure these quick one-track tests always completely show their full performance. The difference between the two was .2%, which seems like it would be attributable to any minor miss on any given attempt (missed a perfect shift, didn't hit an apex just right, etc.), so I think based on that it's tough to say one is clearly faster than the other on this track. I'm curious if there would be a bigger difference on a different track.

It's interesting to see how much faster the PP2 was, and I'm guessing that was mostly the tires, but I'm sure the other changes help as well. PP2 owners should feel like they got their money's worth from that :).

gixxersixxerman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Thomas
Vehicle(s)
2020 GR Supra
Their videos sure have improved, I don’t sub to a lot of channels but I have here. Thought it was a good video, having a friend with a tuned Supra (speed industries) driving it and all it was surprising. I ate crow when original specs came out and I thought it would have a hard time with a EcoBoost mustang. Proved me wrong, and I personally think it’s a great looking car... except the front bumper lol

9secondko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 cobra
The question was asked a long time ago. The answer was Mustang all day.

It just keeps getting verified over and over.

And... the Supra just looks like it was ripped straight out of the 90’s.

How are they selling? Curious.

Hack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, Camaro
It was a pretty decent video in my opinion. I was surprised that the PP1 Mustang was essentially equal in performance to the Supra. Good match-up for Ford.

ALUSA

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AL
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GTPP, 2017 Cadillac CTS 2.0T AWD
Thanks for posting, I always enjoy seeing these types of comparisons, even though I'm not sure these quick one-track tests always completely show their full performance. The difference between the two was .2%, which seems like it would be attributable to any minor miss on any given attempt (missed a perfect shift, didn't hit an apex just right, etc.), so I think based on that it's tough to say one is clearly faster than the other on this track. I'm curious if there would be a bigger difference on a different track.

It's interesting to see how much faster the PP2 was, and I'm guessing that was mostly the tires, but I'm sure the other changes help as well. PP2 owners should feel like they got their money's worth from that :).
10 Speed PP1 with just PP2 tires is enough to smoke the Supra around a road coarse, or Ford can Option out a PP2 with 10 Speed Auto.
Sponsored